AMS2 GT1 Endurance race | Road America | 26-1

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
yes, and I was using it in this race. The only difference in my settings is that I have the UDP frequency set to off. I checked in simhub and I am not using UDP there either, so maybe that is something to try?
thank you very much i will try it out. simhub telemetry on default?! Is it important to start ams2 from Simhub?

thank you very much i will try it out. simhub telemetry on default?! Is it important to start ams2 from Simhub?
I'll check the wording later, but I only remember having two options and I didn't have the UDP one selected. I don't normally start AMS2 from within Simhub either as I have a shortcut to start it in VR mode directly

I'll check the wording later, but I only remember having two options and I didn't have the UDP one selected. I don't normally start AMS2 from within Simhub either as I have a shortcut to start it in VR mode directly

It works thank you very much. It was the setting in Simhub (telemetry default) strange that I had already tried this setting without success.

I am sure that some use simhub during the online race?
for me, simhub works only in offline mode and that perfectly and without problems.
In multiplayer, simhub does not work.
SIMTOOLS works online and offline.

I have the following AMS2 "SYSTEM" settings.

Shared memory = Projectcars2
udp frequency = 1
UDP protocol version = Projectcars2

Simhub telemtrie mode (UDP experimental)

does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?
I am using Simhub both on and off line for driving my tacticle systems aswell as 2x LCD screen for telemetre and race info. Never had any issues with it using it online (in AC, ACC and AMS2).

Hi all, thanks for the race! I really enjoy the endurance events and find these cars fun to drive. I was rushing a bit and forgot to select the McLaren when I joined, so I ended up with the Porsche, but it was all good.

I was stuck a bit in no mans land for the race as both Jan and Edward were too quick for me and it looks like Adrian got clobbered due to network lag between us:

View attachment 634616
I checked the replay and right at that point you did a little wobble off to the left and then another as you drifted near the edge of the track :(. Shame, I think it would have been pretty close between you me and Baz for a bit.

Whilst I'm finding my feet taking the reins from Guido, I figured I'd keep with the GT1 endurance for a few weeks (mostly so I don't have to bugger around with server settings!). Some people made noises about 90mins being a tad too long, so I was thinking about reducing it to 60mins if that sits well with the majority.

Catch you all next week!
Thanks for picking up where I left things scott. great to see you imediatly doing a great job. Will try to be present at next race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back