AMS2 GT1 Endurance race | Road America | 26-1

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Just to be sure: If I buy AMS2 2020-2022 Season Pass, all three parts of the "Racin' USA" DLC are included?
yup - everything released so far and actually some stuff was delayed so there are a few extra bits coming in '23 that will also be included

And also... Were there any discounts on AMS2 DLCs somewhere?
I think you missed the most recent sale. I don't remember how much it was reduced, but there was definitely a lower price a week or so ago.... :(

Last edited:
You've just missed the sales for AMS2. But, they often have discounts during the year or when new stuff is released. Not sure on the Racing USA packs being in the season pass, it's gotten very confusing as they are doing away with the season pass going forward and there is also another installment of R USA coming this year. Server will be up later today with the Gt1s.

Edit: 10% off the season pass and it includes everything, even the newly released Brazilian Champs pack, Supercar pack and the upcoming off-road pack.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have enjoyed racing with all of you this last year. Unfortunatlly I have to sop organizing events. My current work and home situation demands a different focus and I cant commit any longer the dedication needed to be creative, present and guiding.

I will off course see you all on track in AMS2 in future. But sadly no longer any off my Thursday sequence. This Thursday will be the last race for RD that I have organized for a while.

CU on track! Greets Guido

Last edited:
Guido, thank you for the efforts and commitment. Will you still join this week's race for a nice farewell? Are you also stopping with racing in AMS2 or just the organising part?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have enjoyed racing with all of you this last year. Unfortunatlly I have to sop organizing events. My current work and home situation demands a different focus and I cant commit any longer the dedication needed to be creative, present and guiding.

I will off course see you all on track in AMS2 in future. But sadly no longer any off my Thursday sequence. This Thursday will be the last race for RD that I have organized for a while.

CU on track! Greets Guido
Thank you for your time and effort Guido! Sometimes you have to make choices. :thumbsup:

If you go on the server and have a look at the race setup window before you join the track, it'll show you time, date, weather sessions and all the server details such as aids and flags etc.

Bu the way. If anyone would like to take over and arrange races on the Thursday, please feel free to contact @Bram Hengeveld and discuss this with him.
I'm thinking about helping out with this as I'd like to see more of this sort of older but still racy endurance (maybe 60 mins to play the disconnect percentage a bit better). I'm with @Jimlaad43 though on his thoughts that it conflicts with the rF2 race on the same day and is likely a factor in numbers. Would moving it to Wednesday or Saturday be a complete no-no?

Last edited:
It's entirely up to the new host as to what days they'd like to host races on. I'd say Tuesday and Friday are out - obviously. Thursday won't be an issue if the focus is on modern cars, but Monday, Wednesday and the weekend are all options. Personally, I'd prefer that the new host has a focus on modern cars as Tuesday is really an historic focus day. The fact that we have never used F1 2012-22 cars or GT3s says a lot about the focus of the racing here @ AMS2 RD. So a bit of variety wouldn't hurt.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%