GT World Challenge Leaderboard Replica

Other GT World Challenge Leaderboard Replica v1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roscoe_PikoTrain submitted a new resource:

GT World Challenge Leaderboard Replica - Sim Hub overlay Replica of GT World Challenge Series

GT World inspired relative leaderboard
Total remodel after all of the Sim Hub and sim game updates.
Big thanks to Botmeister for the knowledge.
Check his profile for his MegaDashes here...https://www.racedepartment.com/members/botmeister.1024851/

Tested using ACC and AMS2
Features:
Position
Car class if available
Name
Race Car Number
Car Name
Last Lap time
Gap
Best Lap time

Please let me know of any issues.

Read more about this resource...

Roscoe_PikoTrain updated GT World Challenge Leaderboard Replica with a new update entry:

Big remodel of Leaderboard

GT World inspired relative leaderboard
Total remodel after all of the Sim Hub and sim game updates.
Big thanks to Botmeister for the knowledge.
Check his profile for his MegaDashes here...https://www.racedepartment.com/members/botmeister.1024851/

Tested using ACC and AMS2
Features:
Position
Car class if available
Name
Race Car Number
Car Name
Last Lap time
Gap
Best Lap time

Please let me know of any issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yea, I have a few that has the warning about being too large. It always load though. Highlight the player name, in what way?

Roscoe.
Highlight the player name, so at a quick glance, you can see where you are. I different coloured box around the name, or name itself in a different bold colour. Just something to make the player stand out from everyone else.
This is a relative Leaderboard, correct? Is it possible to make another one that shows the whole field? Maybe so it can scroll through slowly from top to bottom. I have no idea whether any of this is even possible, just putting it out there. Thanks for your efforts.

Highlight the player name, so at a quick glance, you can see where you are. I different coloured box around the name, or name itself in a different bold colour. Just something to make the player stand out from everyone else.
This is a relative Leaderboard, correct? Is it possible to make another one that shows the whole field? Maybe so it can scroll through slowly from top to bottom. I have no idea whether any of this is even possible, just putting it out there. Thanks for your efforts.
Man, that's such an obvious idea I've should have done from the start. I was so focused on trying to replicate it, instead of making it better. I'm on it. BOLO

Roscoe

Is there any chance of making a full Leaderboard, in the same vein as this Relative Leaderboard? I don't know anything about making these Overlays, so this may not even be possible. I quess, if it was possible, it would have to be static, not able to scroll slowly through the entire field?

Is there any chance of making a full Leaderboard, in the same vein as this Relative Leaderboard? I don't know anything about making these Overlays, so this may not even be possible. I quess, if it was possible, it would have to be static, not able to scroll slowly through the entire field?
I'm positive there is, I've just never made one. And you can have the ability to change the page, so maybe p1-p15 on first page, p16-p30 on the next one etc.. Let me whip one up, play around with it and I'll let you know within a couple days.

Roscoe

So I've made a "static" leaderboard in the same style as the "relative" leaderboard. It has 3 pages you can scroll through by mapping a butting in Sim Hub settings. Page one is 1-11, two is 12-22, three is 23-33. Is that something you'd be interested in? Do you think it would be better to have a longer leaderboard than just up to 11? Let me know, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Roscoe

So I've made a "static" leaderboard in the same style as the "relative" leaderboard. It has 3 pages you can scroll through by mapping a butting in Sim Hub settings. Page one is 1-11, two is 12-22, three is 23-33. Is that something you'd be interested in? Do you think it would be better to have a longer leaderboard than just up to 11? Let me know, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Roscoe
Sorry, I haven't been around much. I think it would depend on how long the overall overlay becomes as to how many names you can have per page. 2 Pages would prob be better, but 16 names may end up being a little long. Pity it can't be self scrolling, or change pages automatically every x seconds (Configurable by user). But what you have is a great start. Would like to try it. Thanks.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 71 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 49 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 51 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.7%