ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Zolder - Wednesday 29th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thank You. It realy was in plain sight. I wont be using teamspeak today. Im still unable to configure it the way I want. It really annoyes me. It worked for years and now it doesnt anymore :/ Reinstalled it multiple times but I cant get it to work with the buttons of my wheel.

That was a total disaster of a first race event. Running 13th 2 guys crash with me just behind in the middle no where but into them wreck front end and running 2-3 seconds slower so decided to pit for repairs which went well until leaving the pits got a 30 second stop n go so did a lap went in and box was ticked so stopped did the 30 seconds crawled out pit to be on safe side and noticed the penalty was still there so did a lap pitted same thing still there so another lap and pitted and decided it was going right so quite the race..Never had one before so not sure if I was doing something wrong or not and will have to look into it . To top it off me mic packed up so just one of those days im sure we all have, anyway hope the rest of the race went well for everyone

Last edited:
Well the race was all over the place. Started from pole and had the fastest race pace but did a very stupid mistake later on. I just spun out of the acceleration zone after the second shicane and lost plenty of time and some positions. At least it was way more fun to regain positions then driving alone in the front :D At the end P2 and I´m ok with that. Backmarkers were a big negative today. @Pablo Volpe you realy have to make space for cars that are one or more laps ahead. Maybe you take a closer look on how to be a good backmarker :p I´m sure you can improve. Also some others made the space at the bizarrest of places :D At the end everything went well but please just let faster guys by on the straigt and not in the slowest corner or the acceleration zone. Hope I dont sound mad or something, because I´m not.

Horrible race after the last epic races.
Start was good but suddenly a Bentley appeared in the middle of the road and that was it. Pit for repair, stop&go for engaging the limited to late. At least I gained some positions back.
Maybe next time is better.
Thanks to the organizers.

That was eventful! Slow start meant I was 3rd on lap 1. Was lucky to escape the three-wide madness into the chicane with Riccardo and Ries, then managed to work my way back up from 5th to 1st after a couple of guys binned it ahead. Kept a constant pace and built a big gap without really pushing. Lucas moved into 2nd and was catching but I was taking it pretty easy by this point. Tyres were still good by the end, but need to work on tyre pressures more, as the rears were below 27psi.

Some pretty ’interesting’ driving out there tonight, hopefully that’s just a result of the tight track...

Was good fun at Zolder enjoyed most of it :)

Could not get 1 decent lap together in qually and to be honest during race neither, had a very loose rear 1.8 ratio and good turn in but maybe to much to be consistent.
Race start was interesting, the 3 wide into the chicane was bit much haha. Was on the dirt braked way early still could not stop :p No damage nobody hurt accept my ego. Some fun fights here and there, wasn't all perfect but entertaining at least.
Two things that bugged me, the merc....whole race I was conserving fuel every other lap, but shifting up earlier being 1 gear higher then normal...lift and coasting....I made so many errors due to that. Never got a nice flow therefore.
Also lapping people didn't all go to well at all again, lost P2 and the chance to put some pressure on Ross. Its a learnign curve lets keep it at that but this being race no. x where it happens. Ain't much youtube video's about how to be lapped and not get in the way to much :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back