ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Zolder - Thursday 21st May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sorry to the guys I took out. Watched the replay and was 100% my fault. Didn't know the Aston was on my inside and just cut his nose off. Sorry about that.

You in the McLaren? :roflmao: I was in the green Aston with yellow highlights, thought my V12 would have been loud enough to note my presence, clearly not :roflmao: accidents happen, I didn't even finish as i ran out of fuel (again) just before the last chicane, on the last lap :cry:

You in the McLaren? :roflmao: I was in the green Aston with yellow highlights, thought my V12 would have been loud enough to note my presence, clearly not :roflmao: accidents happen, I didn't even finish as i ran out of fuel (again) just before the last chicane, on the last lap :cry:

was right behind you guys in the yellow Ferrari and took the full brunt, hitting the McLaren then the barrier :cry: 1:10 worth of repairs! was on for a decent finish too...….well for me anyway :)

That was some test :laugh: had an appointment at 21:00 so thought I'd do the first lap and park it... no chance, once the race got started I was hooked :D when I realised that it was already time I just parked in the pits and jumped off :p

Hope the test was useful, and look forward to more ACC in simracing.gp soon, it's looking promising :)

You were directly behind me (grey 911) for the first few laps iirc and the V12 was pretty much all I could hear :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back