ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Suzuka - Thursday 7th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
What is a good time around here...I have been practicing and dear god, this is a bit of a circuit that bites!!

Hey Michael, sorry to be pedantic. Full name on your profile please :thumbsup:

Also, we don't discuss lap times on these threads. These events are for everyone, posting lap times we feel could stop people from taking part.

Thanks

Last edited:
Gutted. I was having a great race, loving it, then I got a warning about not putting my lights on. I race in VR so I have lights set to automatic. Tried lifting the rift to find 'L' which was disastrous. Ended up with a stop and go only to find my automatic pit limiter wasn't working either. lol. Called it a day at that point.
Absolutely loved it though. Thanks all.

Gutted. I was having a great race, loving it, then I got a warning about not putting my lights on. I race in VR so I have lights set to automatic. Tried lifting the rift to find 'L' which was disastrous. Ended up with a stop and go only to find my automatic pit limiter wasn't working either. lol. Called it a day at that point.
Absolutely loved it though. Thanks all.

Yeah sorry we do automatic pit limiter here, I'll make sure detailed in the OP going forward. Glad you had fun dispite that.

Thanks for the race all, first race in ACC and I did it in VR, think I need a few days off to rest my eyes! Never been “under the hood” for so long before but it was epic.
Such a beautiful looking game at dusk into evening.
I was very surprised how consistent I managed to be, maybe that the TC and ABS though.
Deffo be back for more of that!
Cheers

What a race.

Started P16, taken out T1 and given an erroneous drive through for my troubles which I served immediately.

Thought that was gonna be me now trundling around.

But a decent pit strategy and some good pace found me finishing P12 after a really good battle with a red Bentley for the last 5 laps.

Really happy with the outcome after such a ropey start.

Roll on the next one!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies