ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Saturday 25th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Fancy some Sunday morning racing action at Spa? Then Join the Aussies!!

Hi Stewart, these events are only available to our premium members. In order to take part you will need to upgrade your account :thumbsup:

Hi Paul, cheers. I had an issue with that and sent a contact form in. Will sort out in the next few days hopefully. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time for an old favourite!! Germany here we come.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #4
Track: Nurburgring
Car: All
Weather: Variable (hopefully no Thunderstorms)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 19:55 UTC (90 minutes)

Pitstop: Drivers choice

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 11:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race: Sunday 12:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 45 slots
  1. Paul Glover
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Nomat16
  4. Iceman_23
  5. dhmotor
  6. Piotrek Blaszczak
  7. thestig171
  8. David Jessat
  9. Andrearally
  10. blu3sm4n
  11. Michele Esposito
  12. Sincx
  13. PotatoSalad007
  14. Brian C Jensen
  15. Sumpfgottheit
  16. Stefano La Commare
  17. Miko_Skye
  18. MirNet
  19. Free Space
  20. Free Space
  21. Free Space
  22. Free Space
  23. Free Space
  24. Free Space
  25. Free Space
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

I am in! Using Teamspeaker for the first time not really sure how this works though

I am in! Using Teamspeaker for the first time not really sure how this works though
Install Teamspeak on your computer. Before the race, visit RD.com and in the left banner click Teamspeak. It will ask you to open using the program. You'll be asked the password (to enter the RD teamspeak lobby). This you will find in the first post of this topic. After entering, you'll see the different lobbies. Just click on the ACC one and you're in. :thumbsup:

It is sufficient that you are able to hear everything that is going on. I race with headphones, so I can talk (using push-to-talk) as well.

Let us know if you encounter some problems.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back