rF2 GT Week - Chevrolet Camaro (GT3) @ Sebring - Wednesday 27th August 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Enjoyed my first real try of the new GT stuff in a race, although a bit shaky and average on pace the car was very nice with fuel, good clean racing all around me, i took a couple of daft little bumps but nothing to get upset over.

Thank you Daiman and RD

Well that was great racing.
The car felt so real.
I had P5 of 18 in quali after getting a stop go for exiting pit lane under red light! which was strange as I was sitting at the red light. So I served it after my out lap which actually put me in a good clear space.
I had experimented with and without TCS and decided to be hardcore and switched it off. The car rotated better without it in some key spots like T1.

I outdragged P4 and was P4 into T1.
End of lap 1, 2 cars left track at T1 and I was P2. Wasn't sure what one does when he is in P2 so kept my head down. David Gronvalls my old VWEC team mate and #1 driver was flying and pulled a gap. I had a small but steady gap to P3 for many laps. Then there was a change of P3 and the new guy came after me. After a good clean fight with tactical car placement I made him drive around me into the final hairpin and he pulled it off, nice driving. So I was P3 but 2 cars were looking ambitious. They got me on the final lap. So P5 its was but great racing. I had no issues at all, P4 rubbed door handles ever so slightly when he threw one up the inside but the overtake was fair and my race wasn't impacted at all.
Finished with 2 litres of fuel I like that stuff.
Thanks all and well done ISI.

Wow are the gt's in this sim great or what, Awesome grid and great racing guys, looking forward to another:)

Thanks for race all , I Q quite well but got a poor start, spent a lot of time chasing Istvan to no avail, some pressure from behind by Gary Lennon too, good racing, all was good until lap 12 when going down to hairpin side by side with Tamas Cseh, we was both going straight, my car snapped to left on heavy braking and I hit him and we both went off then I waited for him. Apologies for that Tamas. Too much gas on the rejoin and I put it in the wall again nice and hard lol, nursed the damaged car home from there.

I had the same brake snap problem earlier also on the straight to hairpin in front of Milan Sirlan but saved it with no contact but I think he took to the grass, so sorry about that too.

Thanks for race all , I Q quite well but got a poor start, spent a lot of time chasing Istvan to no avail, some pressure from behind by Gary Lennon too, good racing, all was good until lap 12 when going down to hairpin side by side with Tamas Cseh, we was both going straight, my car snapped to left on heavy braking and I hit him and we both went off then I waited for him. Apologies for that Tamas. Too much gas on the rejoin and I put it in the wall again nice and hard lol, nursed the damaged car home from there.

I had the same brake snap problem earlier also on the straight to hairpin in front of Milan Sirlan but saved it with no contact but I think he took to the grass, so sorry about that too.
I moved the brake bias to 71% front and that brake snap went away, I didn't have front brake heat problems either:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back