GT Sport GT Sport Teaser Shows Seven New Mystery Cars...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport July Teaser.jpg

PS4 exclusive GT Sport have revealed a new teaser image from the upcoming July update... but can you tell what the image contains?

Seven new cars, some of which look likely to be weighted towards the historic variety, one suspiciously Formula One esque car and a bit of a Japanese theme - the upcoming July GT Sport update could well be a bit of a bonza experience for fans of the PlayStation 4 exclusive racing game.

As well as the new cars teased on social media earlier today, the July patch also looks likely to include one or two new key features for the game, not least of which is the new ability to customise your driver overalls and a new fantasy racing location.. more to be revealed in the near future...

GT Sport is available exclusively for Sony PlayStation 4.

Check out the Grand Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news from the hugely popular PlayStation 4 racing series.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

So then - can you tell what the new teaser image cars are? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
That's a funny mix... on the race car side you have a GT40, 956 and 250 GTO, and then on the street car side it looks like 3 kei cars (honda beat, honda s660, and some other one).
I'd actually say the Group C car is the mazda 787B. The car in the middle is interesting though. I think the front wing looks so much like a 2017-2018 F1 car (could be the Ferrari F1 car returning too)

Agree on the mercedes F1 car, mercedes just announced an esport series with GT Sport so seems more likely their F1 car would show up in game rather than ferrari's If it's not mercedes then renaults since renault is partnered with infinity and infinity is a nissan brand and nissan have always been big supporterss of gran turismo.

D

Deleted member 503495

• Deleted member 503495

Not interested in online play but may need to buy Gran Turismo for their Group C collection. They are only missing the Toyota and Nissan from their older models, now.

It may as well be a Formula GT (a formula car designed by PD themselves). Last time a formula car was teased, everyone was expecting Lotus 97T/98T and instead we got the Gran Turismo F1500T (similar to a turbo 1980s f1 car).
Well the F1500T IS the 97T from GT6
016.jpg

586.jpg

My guess for the open wheeler would be the current Super Formula car, the Dallara SF14.

It may as well be a Formula GT (a formula car designed by PD themselves). Last time a formula car was teased, everyone was expecting Lotus 97T/98T and instead we got the Gran Turismo F1500T (similar to a turbo 1980s f1 car).

I hope that's not the case. I bought GT sport because I assumed we would be getting the Lotus.

Do people actually enjoy all these prototype cars?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000