Featured GT Sport Teaser Shows Seven New Mystery Cars...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,673
    GT Sport July Teaser.jpg
    PS4 exclusive GT Sport have revealed a new teaser image from the upcoming July update... but can you tell what the image contains?

Seven new cars, some of which look likely to be weighted towards the historic variety, one suspiciously Formula One esque car and a bit of a Japanese theme - the upcoming July GT Sport update could well be a bit of a bonza experience for fans of the PlayStation 4 exclusive racing game.

As well as the new cars teased on social media earlier today, the July patch also looks likely to include one or two new key features for the game, not least of which is the new ability to customise your driver overalls and a new fantasy racing location.. more to be revealed in the near future...

GT Sport is available exclusively for Sony PlayStation 4.

Check out the Grand Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news from the hugely popular PlayStation 4 racing series.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

So then - can you tell what the new teaser image cars are? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,755
    That's a funny mix... on the race car side you have a GT40, 956 and 250 GTO, and then on the street car side it looks like 3 kei cars (honda beat, honda s660, and some other one).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lolz95fi

Lolz95fi

Ratings:
    +2
    I'd actually say the Group C car is the mazda 787B. The car in the middle is interesting though. I think the front wing looks so much like a 2017-2018 F1 car (could be the Ferrari F1 car returning too)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. wra1th21

wra1th21

Ratings:
    +7
    Daihatsu copen/cappucinno, gt40, honda beat, ferrari f1 car, honda crv, 787b and 250 gto.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. ruvicks1

ruvicks1

Ratings:
    +1
    2017/18 Mercdes F1, Ford GT40, Honda NSX (new), Fazda 787b, Ferrari 250 GTO, and I have no clue what the top and middle left cars are.

6. Sfrost

Sfrost
    Premium

Ratings:
    +42
    Agree on the mercedes F1 car, mercedes just announced an esport series with GT Sport so seems more likely their F1 car would show up in game rather than ferrari's If it's not mercedes then renaults since renault is partnered with infinity and infinity is a nissan brand and nissan have always been big supporterss of gran turismo.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Giorgos Kostis

Giorgos Kostis

Ratings:
    +104
    2017 f1 car spotted.

No halo in sight

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. maranello78

maranello78

Ratings:
    +515
    I think i saw a Fiat Punto cabriolet and a Megane cabriolet too, for sure 787 mazda, Porsche 956, Ford GT40 and the best, Ferrari 250 GTO

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Buster

Buster
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +695
    I think most off you are about right (imo) ..this is a title I am looking forward too, I really hope it does not disappoint.

10. Thombike

Thombike

Ratings:
    +51
    Is say something about this ..game if Honda beat, CRX (worst variant in history) and Daihatsu 660 are mysterious car for...:roflmao:

11. darkracer99

darkracer99

Ratings:
    +1
    I'l try guess the cars:
    1Daihatsu Copen
    2:Ford GT
    3:Honda Beat
    4:2017 F1?
    5:Honda S660
    6:Mazda 787B
    7:Ferrari 250 GTO

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mr Deap

Mr Deap

Ratings:
    +73
    ^^^
    I suppose it's the answer

13. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +49
    Definitely a 2017 Mercedes F1, you can tell just by looking at the rear wing, has that distinct Mercedes spoon shape.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. masteric123

masteric123

Ratings:
    +4
    It may as well be a Formula GT (a formula car designed by PD themselves). Last time a formula car was teased, everyone was expecting Lotus 97T/98T and instead we got the Gran Turismo F1500T (similar to a turbo 1980s f1 car).

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. GPL

GPL

Ratings:
    +12
    Not interested in online play but may need to buy Gran Turismo for their Group C collection. They are only missing the Toyota and Nissan from their older models, now.

16. Juliusz Baczynski

Juliusz Baczynski

Ratings:
    +98
    I hope they take back all the old cars from gt6 also. How about the LP640 and Pagani Zonda??

17. RufGTI

RufGTI

Ratings:
    +93
    Well the F1500T IS the 97T from GT6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My guess for the open wheeler would be the current Super Formula car, the Dallara SF14.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lidoptics

Lidoptics

Ratings:
    +2
    I hope that's not the case. I bought GT sport because I assumed we would be getting the Lotus.

Do people actually enjoy all these prototype cars?

19. Karl S.

Karl S.

Ratings:
    +35
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Lidoptics

Lidoptics

Ratings:
    +2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.