RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jerome Benard

Sorry guys, i can miss maybe the two race because i have to solve more problems at work.:pissed-off:

If i come back home not to late, maybe i make the second race.:waiting:

thanks.

Yes, common sense, but also realising that you get the same for finishing last as you do for winning, Absolutely Nothing, no trophy, no points, no prize money etc.

So what is the rush to be first in the first corner. You know by the times you run in practice roughly where you should finish so why push so hard at the start. Any places you make up will probably be lost later in the race anyway.

An hour of good clean racing :worship: is more fun than 30 seconds of madness for everyone.

I missed the qualifying , and i took a good start, i'm almost sure that i hit nobody in the first corner, or i didn't realise it, didn't feel anything on the car.
Me race whas good and fair i think, at the end i had to safe fuel.
Is there any replay of this race???

I only have the replay of the 1/3 of the race, but maybe somebody else can post you a full replay!

Here is the accident I mentioned in pictures: Tim in the blue Rad, you in the Marcos, Eric in the orange Rad and me in the Logitech Seat.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 181
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 154
Gentlemen (I think there are no Ladies, are there?), assuming 25 people start the race, what do you think, how many finish the race?

My guess would be 10 :D

(Just did my first training laps, never drove Pau, which one is worse? I think Pau, but need to compare soon.)

albi there

for the moment the pictures are not speaking in my advantage, but i swear i didn't realise that, so if i caused the collision, 1000 times excuses.
If you watch me the compleet race, you will see i'm fair.

Where can you find that replay of the race

Yes, I wanted to push as hard as I can, but with my bad setup it was too hard. Sorry if I made you angry, but as I noticed in my last few races to be faster is not enough, if you can't overtake. If you were me you did the same I think. I only save my position
At the and I could get 6th place and this was the best in the evening.

There are some limits however! I only do defending maneuvers that are safe, if I can't do it that way, I don't do it! I really had to hit brakes very hard more times! F.e. when you spun at back chicane there was a huge space for overtaking, I've gone into it, then you crossed my way while you were still very slow due to the spin, and I had to hit brakes so hard I almost spun myself into the wall. It could easily end with a crash!

The last one was it for some laps, guess I found my way through now. There is a right turn which does not at all look mean, I think even the game thinks it is a type 3 turn, but in about 90% of the cases I hit the wall!

Managed actually so far a 2:20.863, with a suspension problem (but I stopped caring about them, as I assume I get them pretty early).

Well, not an enjoyable race. Peter, you're a gent, thank you for waiting, though it wasn't your fault.

I spent a fair bit of time practicing offline this afternoon, and thought I had a setup that was comfortable for the race. I was doing 1.21's with a pb of 1.20.xxx, and more importantly did a couple of 10 lap stints without falling off.

Get to the race and the setup feels loose and I can't get below 1.22, though I did a 1.21.xx in the race. Add to that a messed up pit stop, and I had had enough.

The event had such promise too.:(

If you feel the need please send any incidents from this race to either Ross Balfour or me and we'll have a look at it.
I may surely hope that our golden rule wasn't breached tonight. If still people ignored it i would like to hear that. We have announced it more then enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back