RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wrrroaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

crocodile.gif

• Jason Parks

Sorry you feel that way lads, I in fact quallied in 3rd, well impressed!!

Started well, was in 3rd, till I started running out of fuel, as I planned on doing a one stop race, pitted in, selected fuel amount and tires, then nothing happened?!?!?!

Oh well fun while it lasted!!!

Agree Ross! Like yesterday's EU event, this was not better. Many people ran careless into turn one, I was very careful behind a red Rad, don't know who it was but it doesn't matter. I think many people collided there in first turn, and there was actually so much cars trying to turn at the same time, it began a little chaos! Then Karl had hit Tim and sent him into a spin, right in front of me. Then Karl went further and left us suffer there! I couldn't do anything, for a few meters I pushed Tim further sideways. Then he was finally free, and I waited for him as I think even if I couldn't do anything to avoid him, I made his things even worse. After that I didn't have any problems with others, as I rarely met anybody!

Well, no problem for me as I couldn't finish the race even if I had a better 1st corner. Cause on practice I tried to set the brake duct to 1, and it worked for a few laps well! But in race I should have increased it to 2 (usual value for me), but didn't, and my brakes were gone in lap 11, tried to go further but then it came worse and I retired..

Unlucky event. I hope next time will be better!

• Kyrill Verheij

Maybe the following events can be driven like 30 min earlier... Cause I have to go to school and I dont have time to race till 11:00 or 10:30 Gmt +1
So maybe can the staff make the events a little bit earlier :D ?

• Eric Soeters

OMG, what a mayhem.. I qualified 10th or so.. Had a bad start (orange Rad), but also tried to take it easy at first lap. I saw a bmw flying by me.. omg... i hit brakes as soon as i saw 1st corner. There a white green RAD was spinned right in front of me.. Than I was almost last and needed to refocus. Got 2 spins due to cold tires i think. After that i improved and improved. Gained some places due to pit stop and people crashing. However, most of the people who stopped where behind me, which was a shame. Fact was that I was improving each time and got my fastest lap in my last lap. Finished 6th with 50second in front and 50 seconds at rear of me. Boring race, mainly due to first corner.... Did my best though...

This sure was fun, P2 in quali. Then the race started and I found myself in first position after due to a good start. After approximately 19 laps disaster struck and I missed my braking-point and ended up in the boarding with a flat tire and my splitter gone.
I limped back to the pit and finally finished the race in fifth position, better luck next time.

I started last and finished last, but it doesn`t matter, I enjoyed myself.

I think wider tracks would solve some of the crashes, but also as i have said in another post, some peoples ambitions outweigh their abilities and they should be more realistic.

• Eric Soeters

I started last and finished last, but it doesn`t matter, I enjoyed myself.

I think wider tracks would solve some of the crashes, but also as i have said in another post, some peoples ambitions outweigh their abilities and they should be more realistic.

Good remark... take it easy at first and than see where you stand is my advice... But than again, im captain slow... :rotfl:

Albi

I missed the qualifying , and i took a good start, i'm almost sure that i hit nobody in the first corner, or i didn't realise it, didn't feel anything on the car.
Me race whas good and fair i think, at the end i had to safe fuel.
Is there any replay of this race???

true wider tracks would resolve it but we should really be able to race the tight ones too. only takes a little common sense. it feels like you get punished more and more for staying within the limits and taking it easy first few laps.

ooops, dont remember this incident, but if you say so its probably that way (havent seen the replay myself)
Im sorry in that case of anything i caused for you Marty.

sorry races... :disapointed:

What happened was you went into T2 too deep hit the wall and Marty had nowhere to go. There was no contact as far as I could tell.

It was just an first lap overshoot, it happens with cold tires and brakes. No biggy :) :dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes