AC GT Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 23rd January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Every two or three months I go on open servers, this time in ACC, what an eye opener that was.
if you collected all their brains together and put them in a flys head, the fly would feel short changed..:O_o:
2F70071E-D41D-4B60-A1BF-84C84936530A.jpeg
I could understand if they were hopeless at driving, but they are quite skilful, it just shows brains and driving skill are not bed fellows.
It makes you understand the importance of our strict policing policy.

Every two or three months I go on open servers, this time in ACC, what an eye opener that was.
if you collected all their brains together and put them in a flys head, the fly would feel short changed..:O_o:
View attachment 534462
I could understand if they were hopeless at driving, but they are quite skilful, it just shows brains and driving skill are not bed fellows.
It makes you understand the importance of our strict policing policy.
Thats basically the reason, why I only do club races here and some league races in a discord community.

I always quali midfield in ACC... That's a desperate struggle to survive lap one. Someone recently mentioned that you should just drop to he back of the pack in the formation phase and let half the field take eachother out that way.

The one time I ended up on the podium I did join during lap 1 and left from the pits as the race was 2 minutes underway so it definitely checks out...

Do note that we also have lovely ACC races here at RD! Now with GT4 too!

tuxpi.com.1642975682.jpg

Great race everyone! Spent most of the race trying to control my bucking bronco, that'll teach me to run 0 wing on this tyre destroyer of a track. I then stupidly switched to the softs to try to make the end more bearable: clearly I was not thinking straight :roflmao:

Congrats to @Fabrizio on the GT4 win and congrats to the podiums!

Simresults: https://simresults.net/220123-70g

My VR onboard:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Trophies