GSCE forgetting devices.

That might be good to test. I don't have Windows 8, and I'm not really a techie, so I'll need to Google stuff to help you troubleshoot your issue. Let me know how it goes without the hub.

I stopped using my powered usb hub. Occasionally I lost steering or timing display on my dash. It was only a cheap one mind you. But instead I bought a pci usb expansion card, and plugged everything into the main board, and I have not had the problem since.
I'm not sure it's the same as your problem though - I've only had my control profile 'forgotten' by GSCE if for some reason I have moved or copied my player folder between installations -then it sometimes takes a couple of loads and saves of the profile to get it to stick again.

Yup, I havnt tested but I bet that's it.

Actually the hub is pretty cool, I can turn off each device with a button when not in use, mostly for latency superstition (throughput adds up fine) but I like it.

I do have enough USB ports, but don't like the thought of how much current 10 devices are drawing on my power supply...lol
With SLI, and OC the numbers are close to my power output.

Either way at least I know what's up. Thanks for the response.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back