GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
ok. I already converted both tracks (Sugo was free to convert as quoted in the readme, and I got permission from Danman for Pukekohe), but I would have prefered your convertions with the improvements the Reiza tracks have.

Anyway, I guess Jerez, Vanport and Floripa will come to GSC2013. I love Vanport.

Just for the record, I checked my AV and it has never flagged the GSC.exe file, just the installer. But I deactivated my AV completely, I made sure I had no overclocking going on or recording software of any kind and it still won;t launch.

I downloaded the files again, they are identical in size to the first batch and identical to what everyone has been posting here. So I have little faith that's the cause. But I'll try anyway.

if your getting a blank screen with loading mouse then crash, try window mode or, rename the pregame.bik to something else, and click/hit enter when you get black screen, game proper loads :)

tracks i downloaded seem to work, but for car mods have no sound ?:( tried ariel atom and nascar 2006 thingy

Just for the record, I checked my AV and it has never flagged the GSC.exe file, just the installer. But I deactivated my AV completely, I made sure I had no overclocking going on or recording software of any kind and it still won;t launch.

I downloaded the files again, they are identical in size to the first batch and identical to what everyone has been posting here. So I have little faith that's the cause. But I'll try anyway.

Corrado, i think i'm with the same problem.. i'm unable to start the game. When i run it goes to a black screen then bails out to the desktop, no error message, nothing. Already did several reinstalls, and only got asked to enter my license at the 1st install.

on the same PC i have iRacing and rfactor working great... i'm anxious to try the Kart !

Is there a debug mode or any log file i can look in? i've dropped an email to Reiza support, let's wait.

can someone help me please, renato has tried to email me with the links but for some reason the email is not getting to me. He sent me the links via a conversation on this forum but when I try to go to the page I am redirected here:
http://mypageresults.com/?dn=friendlydocs.xtremerpm.org&flrdr=yes&nxte=exe
The first link of the four is this:
http://fr**ndl*do**.xtrem****.org/****/GameStockCar2013/GSC2013_v100_Setup.exe (I've changed a few characters to *'s for security)
Is this the same as everyone elses link?
Its driving me nuts not to be able to download!!!
Thanks

if your getting a blank screen with loading mouse then crash, try window mode or, rename the pregame.bik to something else, and click/hit enter when you get black screen, game proper loads :)

tracks i downloaded seem to work, but for car mods have no sound ?:( tried ariel atom and nascar 2006 thingy

Thanks! i've tried both but still getting just a black screen then back to the desktop. Any other tips to share?

can someone help me please, renato has tried to email me with the links but for some reason the email is not getting to me. He sent me the links via a conversation on this forum but when I try to go to the page I am redirected here:
http://mypageresults.com/?dn=friendlydocs.xtremerpm.org&flrdr=yes&nxte=exe
The first link of the four is this:
http://fr**ndl*do**.xtrem****.org/****/GameStockCar2013/GSC2013_v100_Setup.exe (I've changed a few characters to *'s for security)
Is this the same as everyone elses link?
Its driving me nuts not to be able to download!!!
Thanks
Got the same. The domain expired. Sigh.

game installs to gsc2013 folder, so its seporate i guess

i tried first window mode, with auto direct ex, english usa, and 0 AA, when that worked i then changed the config to fullscreen, and renamed the .bik file to PreGame.bikno

• Deleted member 151827

I have just installed and on first look I can only access the Stock Cars. I have looked at all race types, test, single race and championship and I have no other cars to choose from?
There are little arrows just to each side of the car pictures. At first i thought something was a miss too until i saw the arrows. ;)

• Deleted member 151827

Does this look like i have Nurburgring in the proper folder to work in gsc 2013? I just get a continuing load page when i try to load the track. Thanks

Attachments

• reiza2.JPG
    reiza2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 224
HI
First off great game I own both Ftrucks 2012 and 13 and GSC 2012 and they are the best out there at present.
Now to the unpleasantries
Does anybody use Sim Commander 3 software to control butt kickers ?
If so is it working for you ?
Mine is not responding in GSC 2013 yet works fine in all other sims.
Has something been tweaked which has thrown it all out of sorts.
Is it a game issue or something that needs to be taken up with Simvibe themselves.

Thanks

Sean

Samething for me ! :thumbsdown:

Am I missing something, just checked again. When I select a race or test screen gives me option to select vehicle, track, driver. Under vehicle I have Stock Car v8 2013 and that's it. If I select stock car I then get the option to select either Chevrolet or Peugeot. Cant find any other cars types?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes