GSC Graphics question

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi all. I have just decided to try out the latest version of GSC after being away from it for 6 months and I'm very impressed with the latest addons, like the V8 supercars and the lancers etc. But I need to ask a question regarding the graphics. I always have mine of full and I edit the config to the normal custom parameters that we all used to do. But I don't seem to see any dust coming up at all on the track like I used to see. Has dust been removed from the latest build (1.50) that I am using?

Cheers
Andy

Hi all. I have just decided to try out the latest version of GSC after being away from it for 6 months and I'm very impressed with the latest addons, like the V8 supercars and the lancers etc. But I need to ask a question regarding the graphics. I always have mine of full and I edit the config to the normal custom parameters that we all used to do. But I don't seem to see any dust coming up at all on the track like I used to see. Has dust been removed from the latest build (1.50) that I am using?

Cheers
Andy
Hi, I'm just wondering if the no skid marks and no tire tracks in the grass if you go off course was fixed in Ver.1.50 for the Super V8s. For me it was all of the tracks that I'd tried. If it has than I'll have a go with installing 1.50. If not I'll stay with Ver.1.38. Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.