GSC Graphics question

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi all. I have just decided to try out the latest version of GSC after being away from it for 6 months and I'm very impressed with the latest addons, like the V8 supercars and the lancers etc. But I need to ask a question regarding the graphics. I always have mine of full and I edit the config to the normal custom parameters that we all used to do. But I don't seem to see any dust coming up at all on the track like I used to see. Has dust been removed from the latest build (1.50) that I am using?

Cheers
Andy

I also tried this last night and I got plenty of tyre smoke but didn't notice any dust to be honest. I was impressed as well. I tried all my sims over the last 2 nights and this one was the best fun. Those V8's are a handful!

I have only tested at Brazilia where I used to get dust. I used to get dust when a wheel went off track, I also used to get it dust when you went onto the dusty part of the track.

What do you mean "dust off track" I just tried out Cascavel and the dust on that works fine. About to try iut Brazilia see what all the fuss is about.
He means the dust off the racing line, ie dusty part of the track. Tends to be fainter white dust, not the brown dust that you get off track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%