AC Group C @ Le Mans (24 Hrs) - Friday 08 Dec 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it just me (probably), or is the Mazda really difficult to drive ? Just can't keep that thing on the track.. Having a much easier time with the Long Tail... Maybe it's in the setup...

I think the Mazda is the easiest to drive .......but im a slow guy :)
really surprised to hear that. seems very unstable and twitchy to me.

you should try the long tail. i'll share my setup

Attachments

• db_porscheLT_LM.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 27
  • db_porscheLT_LM.sp
    290 bytes · Views: 31
Last edited:
But first he has to get a Premium account!
ahhh, good catch! thanks Han. Didn't notice that. Yes, @Peevee88 as Han mentioned, you must have a Race Department Premium account to join races here. You will find that the premium membership is well worth the small investment as we have many types of races here for drivers of all skill levels.

hope you will consider signing up.

ahhh, good catch! thanks Han. Didn't notice that. Yes, @Peevee88 as Han mentioned, you must have a Race Department Premium account to join races here. You will find that the premium membership is well worth the small investment as we have many types of races here for drivers of all skill levels.

hope you will consider signing up.
When Paul has done that, he can receive his Emperor account and the standard information for newcomers. I can do that if you like.

Hey racers!
Drawing closer to race day and we could use some more drivers on the grid! :thumbsup:

Although everyone with a premium account is welcome, I must admit, this is not exactly a beginner event (or for those with a weak heart for that matter!). Hurtling down the Mulsanne straight at over 225mph through the middle of the night lap after lap with these difficult to tame Group C cars is no walk in the park. However, once you get them dialed in you can't beat the thrill of driving these classics.

So, if the weather outside looks frightful, and you're looking for some excitement on Friday, please consider joining us. Still time to get some practice in!

Last edited:
Welcome back, Paul

I will make an Emperor account for you and give him the information via a PM.
You can sign up and choose your car and livery yourself via Emperor.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.