Group B Film - Review

Those cars had more than 500bhp and the Group S cars that were suppose to replace the mad wild days of Group B were rumoured to have well over 1000bhp....but Group B and Group S were killed off due to safety....

Actually no, the group S cars were actually limited to 300hp, a concept that was later resused in the later stages of the group A era. The point of group S was to dispense with the homologation rules.

Brilliant on so many levels. I love it both as a car enthusiast and a cinephile. The idea that grief blocks our ears and minds (and how hard it’s to overcome it, much like driving a rally stage without pace notes) is brilliantly executed. Sadly life doesn’t come with pace notes when a loved one passes or we break up with someone we love.

I would have preferred more of a documentary style film than someone using the Group B moniker to hook people in, and then having very little of that action in the movie.

Actually no, the group S cars were actually limited to 300hp, a concept that was later resused in the later stages of the group A era. The point of group S was to dispense with the homologation rules.

Ah okay, I thought un-restricted they could touch 1000bhp or something from what I read, Audi had a Group S prototype with an alleged 1000bhp I5 engine in it

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%