Greenwood  Roadway - Indianola, Iowa (US)

Tracks Greenwood Roadway - Indianola, Iowa (US) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AATR submitted a new resource:

Greenwood Roadway - Indianola, Iowa (US) - Fictional re-design made by me

Hi Guys,

Few months ago I launched a blog where I’m discussing an idea for making Formula 1 better.
As part of it, I’ve designed lots of FIA Grade-1 circuits (if you’re interested you can have a look at https://allalongtheracetrack.co.uk/circuits-database/), following these criteria:

• If they are a redesign, they must respect the heritage of the old circuit with improved facilities, racing and safety standards; obviously considering the topography of the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Great track. I like it. Especially since track flow isn't a thing (it's all in the driver's head), plus almost all real tracks have tight corner or chicanes added for various reasons (from overtaking opportunities to extra safety at certain places with less runoff, and even just to increase lap times so a few more cars can be on the grid safely before the backmarkers start getting lapped).

Anyway, onto my "question."
An issue I noticed is track limits don't seem to be a thing here.
When hotlapping, you can cut both chicanes (straight through the arrow boards like's it's an alternate no-chicanes layout) without invalidating the lap.
Could this be fixed in your next update please.

Very nice track - thanks!
I think if the trees were darker it'd help with visual realism - they currently make it look a little 'fake' and 'console gamey' at the moment, if that makes sense.
Thanks again, keep up the good work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea