Great night in the mini's

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Just wanna say that i had a big laugh tonight with Christopher and GTi Jens. The mini's in RACE 07 have been really a blast for me! Gives me back the beginners feeling of RACE 06. Great fun!

• GTi Jens

:loco: :thumb:, I still have a smile on my face :) It was really fun! Most fun was trying to write and drive at the same time, and then the following crash. AND when Bram did a nice drift in Parabolica (at Monza Reverse) when he was trying to write too me, and I then crashed cause I was looking more on him then on the road :-P But it was kinda fun only to drive aswell.....lol :evil:

Edit: oh I forgot, I got RPM Sandwiched too :deadhorse: :crutch:

I was a bit late but i had fun too. We did a Race on Oschers and Spa. Tehn i heard a big bang below and our cat was so friendly to throw a big vase with water on the floor :(.

When we where at Spa i got a connection error, i think we all had becasue i saw a ping on all RSC servers which was over 5000.

I hope to come online tonight again, my son will be at home finally and i hope is will be healed, he had surgery last week.

heheheh
i did have awesome time yesterday
from racing @ spa, to oscher & back to spa.... :).........i LOVE spa with the mini's lmao
also Pau......damn what a race with Bram.... :D........& jumping/sandwich mangy course to GTI Jens

Monza reverse is a bit mix.......the track layout is freaking wierd......Parabolica is cool to take on though :)

glad your kid is much better Marcel........hopefully you will be much more relaxed now ;)

btw i still have a mixed feeling about those BSR dudes.......not really that friendly:tsk:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back