Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be your car Aidan, the colors always remind me of 2KF1 (and it is beautiful) :p

Mercedes-AMG-DTM-Team-Mercedes-Benz-DTM-Robert-Wickens-SILBERPFEIL-Energy-Mercedes-AMG-C-63-DTM.jpg
yeah that is very similar, doesn't look half bad either :D

ok now I stopped allowing these, quali has been run so the market is officially closed this time. Quali results will be up in a sec

SUPRISE SUPRISE ON POLE
bandicam 2015-06-01 09-22-40-940.jpg

Ben Herbert could take away the pole in a slightly rainy Zandvoort and another case of the weather report lying to me. Vimal Ana along with his teammate line up 2 and 3, a good start for Toyota this time, even though Old Wolf missed the deadline (now that's what I call lucky!). Andy Graham in his brand new TJ Racing car could manage 4, more importantly ahead of home boy and teammate TIm Engberink, who lines up in 11th. The two MSnarDiTKs lock the 3rd row, which compared to their previous season start is a massive improvement. Rinneaho does a pretty decent 7th (considering he too missed the deadline), his teammate however on a terrible lap starts last. Andy Black missed the deadline and still beaten his teammate in 8th (and it could've been so much better :cautious:), and on the 5th row another suprise from Daniel Harvey ahead of Pablo Diehl. The defending champs, who last season had insane quali speed, aswell as Milos Ancevski, who also had insane quali speed, line up 17th, 18th and 20th.

Podium prediction: B. Herbert, D. Harvey, A. Graham

Last edited:
ah...um... wat?
i mean
BEN HERBERT!!
I wasn't really suprised tbh, lots of guys who bought quali, either bought with just one driver (Toyota, Eipekkusu), didn't have a lot of money (MSnarDiTK, TJ Racing), or bought half quali half race (Dovizioso, but he's way down anyway), and add to that it was a bit rainy (but I think it eased off in the end enough for slicks)

Hopefully I can retain my spot in the race
I highly doubt it. You could retain a top 6 finish, but behind you apart from Old Wolf everyone in the top 6 has more race skill and BHP then you, Graham, Laad and Sigoulakis, if we go a bit more down Harvey has 18 BHP more than you, and we all know what OMR did last year with 18 BHP more so that's why I put him in the podium predictions :D

Rinneaho does a pretty decent 7th (considering he too missed the deadline)
Hang on...
oh dear oh dear..
@airutonpurosuto8912 good luck making it to the deadline :unsure:

ART drivers missing deadlines is not an usual sight tbh, especially not at such an important venue like the season start. Please wake up early :notworthy:
So you tagged Andy again close to the deadline, but not everyone else who hadn't made buys? This is starting to get ridiculous now Milos... :cautious::poop:

• Deleted member 161052

DAMMIT I WAS LATE!
Sponsors:
* Qualy A
* Race D

Buys:
* +7 quali BHP
-300 CoF

So you tagged Andy again close to the deadline, but not everyone else who hadn't made buys?
This is starting to get ridiculous now Milos... :cautious::poop:
I tag everyone once, I tagged Tapio twice because I thought he may not have gotten the first tag. And I tagged Andy twice because he's a part of ART. (much like Aidan tagged Ben and Jamie)

Last edited:
I tag everyone once, I tagged Tapio twice because I thought he may not have gotten the first tag. And I tagged Andy twice because he's a part of ART. (much like Aidan tagged Ben and Jamie)
I think the point Jim is making is that you are the moderator. You have a very fine line to tread when it comes to tagging and what not, because as team boss it is fair enough, but if the moderator is tagging some people and not others, what happens then? Hardly fair for the most part.

• Deleted member 161052

Eipekkusu Racing start their pre-season expectations and preparations!

EXPECTATIONS
After a disappointing Season 4 with only one podium for Diehl and no podium for Black, the team has saved a lot of money for a big cash to start in the next season. They will expect a much better qualifying and race pace and they expect a pole position, Top 3 or a Top 5. In one race, they hope they can win.

PREPARATIONS
The team is prepared for the season with a new car with the same livery being sponsored by Gauloises. They have tested their car various times at various circuits such as Fuji, Suzuka and Assen.

Eipekkusu Racing start their pre-season expectations and preparations!

EXPECTATIONS
After a disappointing Season 4 with only one podium for Diehl and no podium for Black, the team has saved a lot of money for a big cash to start in the next season. They will expect a much better qualifying and race pace and they expect a pole position, Top 3 or a Top 5. In one race, they hope they can win.

PREPARATIONS
The team is prepared for the season with a new car with the same livery being sponsored by Gauloises. They have tested their car various times at various circuits such as Fuji, Suzuka and Assen.
that was before you missed the deadline :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back