Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
from all the guys that yet haven't bought yet, I'll tag just @TTupsi, as he may not have recieved the last two ones because I had to edit it from Tapio Rinneaho

With the new system of reversed grid and so on it will be more based on luck than before and i have no idea whats the way to go for purchasing. Sponsors are also a bit of a lottery. I dont think that we will be on top this year again
2000$ on race bhp (+10)
Sponsors C (Q) and E (R)

you can't. We had it planned since like.. 2-3 days ago, for both the teams, just didn't want to post them that early to give you two a clue :roflmao:

jdlfw8.jpg

Psst. @Jimlaad43 , copyright infringement man is urgently needed here.

dayyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmm that triple post tho

sponsors, I'll make my mind up soon
you do have a hard time making up your mind don't you? :D

you know, it's better to just post something early, so you don't end up having nothing. Until the market closes, you are still free to change anything you wish

2KF1 UNVEIL S5 CARS
2KF1 Racing Preview.png

2KF1 Racing today took the covers off their new GPTCC challengers, and also beginning work with Mercedes and AMG again. After the Holden Vectras could no longer be used, a return to Mercedes power was the only logical choice as Aidan Keranen said:
AK: "Obviously a very important day for us today, our new partnership with Mercedes Benz and AMG is extremely important. We had to return to German power and we only ever had the intention of returning to Stuttgart for that. We used Mercedes power in S1, and after a poor season then, I speak for the team when we are serious about doing it right this time."
Team 2KF1 Preview.png

The 4 car team hasn't changed from last season, with drivers Ben Herbert (#00), Aidan Keranen (#4), Jamie Cocks (#23) and James McNamara (#95) all returning in the same seats. For administrative reasons, the team is again split between 2KF1 Racing (Keranen and McNamara) and Team 2KF1 (Herbert and Cocks) for championship points as well as financially.

gfWij3g.jpg

MpJuBZm.jpg

2KF1 Racing is title sponsored by Schweppes, while Team 2KF1 are title sponsored by Red Bull. 2KF1 also thanks the ongoing support of Mobil 1, Finnair, Kenwood, Nokia, Asics, as well as providers Mercedes Benz and Dunlop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%