Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
more like where have YOU got that from :roflmao:
Apex used the name on the banner in S2, and we unveiled our S4 car first and it still had that. :p
well, havent noticed it until now :p
I had the idea of it in S1 btw, but wasnt allowed to change the banner at that time.
So i just put our national flags above the banner cause they were better recognisable as the names

I rather meant that the stripes don't look that good on the bonnet.
after googling bonnet..

the BMW logo on the very top of the bonnet is centered on the car. Right, it's in the middle. The gap between one stripe and that logo is equal to the gap between the other stripe and that logo
if the stripes are going completely straight on my template, there is absolutely no way they are not simetric on the whole bonnet ;) So it must be the camera angle or reflections that's a bit weird.

after googling bonnet..

the BMW logo on the very top of the bonnet is centered on the car. Right, it's in the middle. The gap between one stripe and that logo is equal to the gap between the other stripe and that logo
if the stripes are going completely straight on my template, there is absolutely no way they are not simetric on the whole bonnet ;)
I think he meants that it would look better without the stripes, not that they are not made in a good way (which sint the case as you already said)

guys, should the Bathurst 1000 be double points? It will be one race of 50% normal distance (lasting ~1hr), compared to "normal" 3 races of 20% distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes