Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Sutil-style divebomb at the hairpin though! and that amount of crashes and incidents at Rascasse...

it's what I learnt from the tests

Speedy takes the last laugh
bandicam 2015-03-20 11-51-17-405.jpg

The forecast suprised, showing a fully dry qualifying, but ended up being rainy all out. A bit too late, but Speedy racing gets their first front row lockout, taking down the OMR streak of 8 consecutive pole positions, and also being the 3rd team to start on pole, aswell as OMR and Apex Racing. It is late because it's impossible to catch up to OMR, who by no suprise take the 2nd row, with Apex Racing putting up a nice challenge to take row 3. Black was 7th, with the risking Cedars driver so far getting good results from it in 8th. Laad will join the other Cedars on row 5. Lintner 11th, no good chance of another podium from here, with the two Elite Two's slightly disappointing. Diablo and 2KF1 had terrible qualifying sessions, as they start near the back, with Hunsley in last.

yep, both 2KF1 and Diablo should be flying in race, with the long straights at Spa the epic engines should make it for a charge.
Will be interesting if we at Apex can hold our position to take 4th in the constructors :p

also, I'd like to close the second round of track voting! These are the tracks that advance
bandicam 2015-03-20 19-34-24-357.jpg

Now begins round 3 of track voting! You send me your votes by a private message (PM), BUT, you only vote for two of the tracks that have two votes. The top 4 tracks will advance straight to the calendar. 6 tracks total will advance, and complete our 8-race season calendar.
The order of the tracks on the calendar will be done by the GPTCC board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%