Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 Brazilian GP
izJqIQx.png

umm.. 80 quali skill I did the last marketplace. I should have the most, which would be enough for pole.

Well, at least it was good enough for 300$ sponsor money. Might be in for finally a good season. I want to get a top 3 now.

umm.. 80 quali skill I did the last marketplace. I should have the most, which would be enough for pole.

Well, at least it was good enough for 300$ sponsor money. Might be in for finally a good season. I want to get a top 3 now.
Remember the variation. At the start of the season its effect is even bigger, as the skill values still are pretty close.

Happy with the front row grid position, although I expect to drop back in the race.

• Deleted member 161052

Anyone remember the season opener back in 1995?

1997 Brazilian GP
JvvefRd.png

TJasXR8.png

FIA Press Conference
@needforspeedgamer: A good start of the season for you, with two podiums in a row. Do you think you can keep up your current form?
@Rui F. Martins: Again in the points, and the car appears to be fast. What is yours and the teams aim for this season?
@Jimlaad43: A stunning drive from last place on the grid into the points. Why is it that you can show the speed in the qualifyings?

Market is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play