Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 Argentine GP
EHXsAVG.png

1997 Argentine GP
EdmqOwQ.png

N9f7MEx.png

FIA Press Conference
@Joel Rautavaara: Your first career win, after you've already been 2nd and 3rd a couple of times. The first of many?
@Lesley Buurlage: A strong performance today, probably a bit unexpected after the mediocre qualifying. Where did that speed suddenly came from?
@Josh Noack: Great comeback drive after you dropped to the end of the field early in the race. How difficult was it to fight your way past the other drivers?

Market is open!

I did mention something about first to last :p Well done to my teammate for his first win :thumbsup:
+45 qualifying skill (450$)
-200 COF (300$)
(funny fact - I got more money than the race winner :roflmao: Pole bonus is too OP)

1997 Argentine GP
EdmqOwQ.png

N9f7MEx.png

FIA Press Conference
@Joel Rautavaara: Your first career win, after you've already been 2nd and 3rd a couple of times. The first of many?
@Lesley Buurlage: A strong performance today, probably a bit unexpected after the mediocre qualifying. Where did that speed suddenly came from?
@Josh Noack: Great comeback drive after you dropped to the end of the field early in the race. How difficult was it to fight your way past the other drivers?

Market is open!
I've really no idea xD, but i think a few wing adjustments and a lot of luck did the trick :)

Qually skill +45

I did mention something about first to last :p Well done to my teammate for his first win :thumbsup:
+75 qualifying skill (funny fact - I got more money than the race winner :roflmao: Pole bonus is too OP)
You also had both sponsors, while Joel missed quali top6 ;)

So close to my first points in Argentina :cry:, only 1 try left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 86.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.4%