Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy move by Utzer, what's the rush on lap 1?

Anyway, didn't matter in the end when both Renaults retired. I'm amazed nobody's mentioned Minardi's constructors' title yet! :thumbsup:

+20 Race skill

Crazy move by Utzer, what's the rush on lap 1?

Anyway, didn't matter in the end when both Renaults retired. I'm amazed nobody's mentioned Minardi's constructors' title yet! :thumbsup:

+20 Race skill
I thought about the constructors but because it wasnt mentioned i thought you sevured that one in the race before

Congratulations!

cOd3RGr.gif

Ferrari renewed the contract with Lesley Buurlage for 2005

FjgCoon.png

Renault keeps both their drivers for a further season

It42m1K.png

Jimmy Laad stays with McLaren for 2005

Jp4Dcn4.jpg

Minardi renewed the contract with Tapio Rinneaho​

For those of you gambling on a certain seat, see the 2005 wiki page for confirmed signings

2004 Japanese GP

FIA Press Conference
@Mane Goddard: Stunning drive coming from last on the grid. What would've been possible without the mistake in quali?

Hard to tell, that was an exceptional situation. Maybe I would have won, but now the important thing is to focus on next season. At least we didn't end this season empty handed, and that means we can still fight :) :thumbsup:

Buys: Saving

*maybe*
besides, in my very next post I said I didn't want Renault :O_o:
upload_2017-1-18_12-21-0.png

edit: and even still that was on sunday :p I made that comment with little thought, for something as serious as a season I'd put more thought into it, which is why I said "maybe".
Like I did with Jordan, since I knew with how badly you wanted Ferrari, and with my points tally this season, a seat was definetly on the cards. And the heart wanted Jordan. Jordan is the place where it all started, and after 2005, Jordan will fall, and it would be special to give the team that gave me a chance in this game a good farewell. That's why I went with Jordan after all - if I wanted Minardi I could have waited with the Jordan offer too. Since Mane didn't re-sign in the first contract phase.
You know I wanted Eddie back with a passion. And you also know why I wanted Jordan and not Renault (and possibly Minardi), and it's in the contents of that post I pictured above.
If you spoil that too, expect an unwanted guest tonight. Actually tomorrow. I have the F1 community race tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play