rF2 Grand-Am @ Limerock Park - Thu Aug 19th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

PC crash in the last lap but i think that i still finished 2nd because was the only one that wasn't overlapped!!! :D

btw thank you all guys for the night, the first stint was really FUN 4 cars fighting each others was really spectacular so thank you Marcin, Nicholas and Valerio the first stint was really a pain and exciting!!!!!

in the second stint i was in front of Marcin....was able to kept him behind for 10 laps, the fights was very nice and also it wasn't too much difficult on this track close the doors, but the pressure made me do an error and so Marcin pass me.....after that he was more than 1 s more fast and so i just lift the throttle to auto pilot.......suddenly after i pass the finish line my PC CRASH.... but maybe this time the luck was with me!!! :D

thank you again for the fun and for the nights!!!! bye

WOW THAT RACE GUYS:doublethumb: fantastic 1st stint Battles Fight thanks to Nicolas and Marcin nice challenge :) All is great until pit gained stop and go lost 34 sec. for pit and 24 sec. for Stop & Go cost 58 sec. Unluck Nigel was a good battle. anyway again GREAT EVENING GUYS very COOL

THANKS to Ryand and RD for event:)

yes it was nice also with few drivers due the track layout that allowed to drive near other cars and because on that track there was pretty only 1 race line good and so also defending wasn't so hard and it allowes to do some nice fights!!! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back