News Gran Turismo 7 | Next Week Update Teased With 4 New Cars

It seems that the good days of rammers free are gone. Again.
I scrub from a side, the pit wall at Laguna, get 1.5 sec penalty.
A dirty rammer spuns by himself, lost 3 places, and decided to revenge at the first car in front of him, hit me at full speed, right before corkscrew and got zero penalty.

Before this update, dirty players were only playing 2 or 3 times because they were being punished by their contact racing behavior.
Clean players remained in servers and races were better.

Very well done PD. New dirty players friendly settings, with 1.25 update.

Since I'm here, let me continue.
What are the GT4 FF cars doing in game? No one chose it. They are slow and not competitive at all.
What are the GT3 MR cars doing in game? Almost no one chose it. They are slow and not
competitive at all.
Can't any brilliant mind explore advantages from those cars?
Like less tire wear, better cornering exit, or whatever? So many variations can be added to the game, to avoid having daily races with 99% of one car model and me with a different car, as usual.

And why the occasional players can race with any car in daily races without spending money, and I have to spend it although being a regular one?
I never use a car 2 times, I play in a loop way. I mean, if I have 40 GT3 or GT4 cars, always drive the next car on the last position in garage, therefore, if race is set to drive with medium tires, I have to buy those tires for the cars that don't have it yet.
The occasional noobs/rammers don't!

Being hit for no reason almost every race really keeps the motivation to play in high levels.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back