• Deleted member 217114

If you don't vote yes in Greenlight you hate rallying. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to participate from an early days, I'm sure it will get green light.

I wish they didn't use that spherical cam in their video, it is only good to observe car model. We want to see it like in real rally videos, from a spectators perspective. And more dirt. Tarmac looks like it has nice physics.

Nice one Guys that really makes me happy, I have loved my time in the RBR world, Fun creating Mods for RBR and driving them, and you guys has kept it alive all way through ' Thanks - Curious question: Is it with RBR Physics and handling Code ?. That would be sweet, I have never understood that, That no one of the bigger Race games companies hasn't bought the RBR Game, and that is just for the Code. because it's still the number 1 rally sim, regardless of the 12 years gone. Furthermore than they would have helped Richards Wife and son financially.
Dirt rally is a great contender, But funny enough the drive feeling is more alive in RBR than in Dirt, which makes Dirt harder to drive. and back in the days of Dirt (1) i chatted with the producer, and he was a big RBR fan, but codemasters had the feeling that RBR was way to hard for the general race gamer, and wouldn't sell just yet. I said that then make it as a Sim & Arcade So the choice is the drivers. Good idea But Nah. DoH Mr ' that is crazy.

So many potential Rally games has gone since RBR, with great Maps, Tracks, Cars sounds, just gone when the game don't deliver.

I don't mind the lower Graphic experience in Grally, if just the overall Rally Illusion is spot on, and it sort of looks like it..

They have my support I have Pressed the Greenlight button . we needed a proper Rallying sim.
I care little about eye-candy & more about the Simulation driving the game.
Real Damage Real failures even random things braking.
These are rally fans so I have a good feeling about this one.

Always looking for the conflict, it's getting old now. We are not going to take yet another thread offtopic.

This one is about the gRally Steam Greenlight announcement.

Voted no doubt. But is it just me, or the car's behavior doesn't look extremely convincing in the video? A fixed roadside camera would be of a better help to judge that. Or is that exactly the reason why everything is shot so "dynamic"?

GOGOGO Greenlight it already steam, dont loose anymore time.

And Permaban AustinWorm 2017 Greenlight campaing ;-)
sorry for the OT i couldnt control myself only this one time.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea