GP3R - Trois-Rivières

Tracks GP3R - Trois-Rivières 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I've come across a pretty big issue with the track, not sure if anyone else is having this problem.
On race mode, this occurs at the start of a race

I've tried this with a bunch of cars, both modded and from Kunos. In all situations, the top 3 on the grid stay stationary on the box. An option as to why this may be happening is that the AI line is too far to the left at that point of the circuit. Maybe recording again the fast lane will fix this issue

Last edited:
The grandstand cladding looks weird.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.08.20 - 19.35.40.25 copy.jpg

This effect was somewhat intentional. To create some dimension to the canvas, the support posts were extruded slightly so the canvas slightly wraps around it. The effect appears a bit more drastic in your screenshots vs how it appears on my end, but we can look to adjust it if it is problematic.

1692561283441.png

Last edited:
This effect was somewhat intentional. To create some dimension to the canvas, the support posts were extruded slightly so the canvas slightly wraps around it. The effect appears a bit more drastic in your screenshots vs how it appears on my end, but we can look to adjust it if it is problematic.

View attachment 688758
Thanks for your answer. At the end of the day it's your mod and of course you can make it the way you want. I can imagine it's difficult to replicate that in game. Maybe you can find a way to weaken the effect a bit. Would be nice. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer. At the end of the day it's your mod and of course you can make it the way you want. I can imagine it's difficult to replicate that in game. Maybe you can find a way to weaken the effect a bit. Would be nice. :)
Feedback is always appreciated, as how it looks for myself may differ from how it's displayed for someone else, diminishing their sense of immersion. We'll review it.

Merci beaucoup, beau travail. Est-ce possible d'avoir plus de lumières pour le soir?
Yes, revised lighting to enhance the dusk-to-dark racing experience is planned for the next update. One of my favourite "at-the-track" experiences of late has been the SCCC races on the Friday night of the GP3R race weekend the last two years. We'll aim to faithfully recreate it in the coming months.

allo la gang !
10/10 pour la track, je circule a tout les jours devant le colisé pis je pense a vous !!
Pensez vous ajouter des spectateurs ? Les gradins sont un peu vide hahaha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back