F1 2018 GP3 and F2 instead Classic cars

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi folks... what do u think if the Codemasters leave the Classic cars in any of the next games and get fully licensed GP3 and F2 that is on the FIA control (or do it as DLC maybe)? It's a better move for carreer mode if the contract with F1 gives this chance and I think the licensing of this two series may be easier and cheaper than a lot of classic cars!

Trouble is f2 and gp3 licences would be separate and cost them a lot of time and resources which they might not have they could use a separate production team but again the quality would be compromised.

This is the trouble of having to have a game released every season

Trouble is f2 and gp3 licences would be separate
Not necessarily, F2 and GP3 is also organized by the Formula One Management, even TV channels can buy the rights in a complete package. Maybe we should convince Liberty to include the feeder categories in the game too.

By the way, GP3 will be replaced with a new international Formula 3 series from next year.

Another thing... the Classic cars have licences to be buy too and sponsors that not always are open to discuss it... so, i think it's more easy and (in theory) pratic then a classic mode, speciallyfor carreer mode!
Yeah, moreover, F2 (and the new F3) are one-make series. Every team buys the chassis from Dallara and they only introduce a new car every 3 years. So they would have to create models and physics for two additional cars (plus the actual team livery textures of course).

Yeah, moreover, F2 (and the new F3) are one-make series. Every team buys the chassis from Dallara and they only introduce a new car every 3 years. So they would have to create models and physics for two additional cars (plus the actual team livery textures of course).
Yes... and for us a lot of fun would be go from F3 (GP3) to F1 in at least 3 seasons, needing to obtain the superlicense (could this be one of the carreer modes).

There is a lot of advantages in rF2 sim, mainly for online races, but there is some issues I deslike as the lack of a ingame tool for offline championship, the AI that likes a little carnage, some other things I expect that in some future near can be corrected.
BTW, there is already an amazing F2 car (2017) for rF2 from ASR modding group that don't looses nothing to the S-397 official mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back