rF2 GP2 @ Road America - Sunday 27th November 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
FSR driver in a club race?! Sacrilege! Blasphemy! Mujahideen? Commence a holy crusade! Reverse the diaspora! Polish your armour and dig up the war axe! Levy those peasants and withdraw retirements! Open the arsenal! Release the hounds! Hold the line! Cavalry? Charge!!! Infantry? We give no quarter! Fire!!!
;)

Q1: PC screwed up so I was last.​
R1: After a restart I pulled out a good lead to Omer in 2nd and then fluffed it in the final sector.​
Q2: We didn't do it.​
R2: started 4th and was gifted 3rd after Valerio didn't get away from the line. Mark went off at turn 1 so it was just me and Omer. We went wheel-to-wheel into turn 3, and ultimately I won that battle. I then set about building and maintaining a gap, until I dipped a wheel onto the grass at turn 7. Race over again.​
Incredibly disappointed, but it's safe to say that without those 2 hiccups, I would have dominated both races. Now that's a new concept for me, I don't know where all that pace came from. I was about 0.5 secs faster than the pack in quali trim, and about 1-1.5 in race trim.​
Anyway, I had the pace to win both races comfortably, but I ultimately didn't perform. Hopefully tonight wasn't a fluke.​
I'm actually a bit teary-eyed because I've never been so close to winning (let alone dominating), only to screw up when it really mattered.
With that pace I'm seriously considering joining RDFSC in February, I think I've got what it takes now.
Good evening though, well done to Omer.

only 6 drivers on grid in race1 and 5 in race2 , a bit slippery drive this cars but big fun run on track hope more people in the next race. I take 2nd place in race1 and 3td place in race2 with someone that go around grass :D is really too easy take a good position ,if in next race will be more folk I will go back where is my usually place.
Congrats Omer and Martin the winners:)

Thanks Lee and RD for event

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%