rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Road America, USA

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes

•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign-up list:
  1. - Kyle Puttifer
  2. - Martin Bulgin
  3. - Omer Solmaz
  4. - Mark Mendonca
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -

Sign me up please.
I can make a recommendation for a track which would work well, but scenery isn't done yet unfortunately. (Beijing)
Other recommendations:
Gold Coast/Surfer's
A1 Ring
Imola 2006
Brands Hatch 2005
Donington11
Lausitzring by Com8 (Infield layout, not tri-oval)
FSR 2011 Istanbul
Silverstone 2011 by FCMG
Brianza 2011 update by Flo-Flo-F1
Grand Valley (GP)
Interlagos
Suzuka
Indianapolis (GP)
Laguna Seca
Nuerburgring GP-Strecke
Sepang
FSR 2011 Spa-Francorchamps
Vallelunga
Top Gear test track, just for laughs :D (I can send you an updated AIW with proper grid positions)

It's quite a list but should keep the mod going for a while. I just scrolled through my rF track list and picked the best ones and avoided the conversions. :mad:
Also notice the lack of Tilkedromes (apart from Sepang which is universally regarded as awesome).
Chose Silverstone 11 over 10 because Village, The Loop and Brooklands should create some immediate overtaking. If we used 10 then everyone would be strung out by the time we got to the Arena complex. Plus the new pits are amazing.
I'm sure that list can have more tracks added, there were just tracks that caught my eye.

Got a rough quali time of a 1:44.3 - is that fast? It felt really fast. (low fuel and super soft)
EDIT: Just set a time of 1:44.2 in race trim (about 11 laps fuel and softs) so there's time to be found in quali trim.

Surprised at the lack of signups, GP2s are a blast at Road America.
There has to be a reason for the lack of signups. It might be the mod itself, although there were about 13 or 14 at the first race at Yeongam.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back