rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Suzuka, Japan

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes

•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign-up list:
  1. - Alex Rolls
  2. - Florea Calin
  3. - Bruno Sousa Ferreria
  4. - Valerio Vinassa
  5. - Ivan Mills
  6. - Gabriel Savu
  7. -
  8. -

Great fun racing at at Suzuka tonight, I took pole for race 1 and had great fun trying to catch Tom after I ran wide a couple of times and he got in front and I finished 2nd, there was only 4 of us left for race 2 and unfortunatly I crashed on about lap 3.

start from back in R1 but in T1 im in 3td place and hold this position until end race a bit lonely race Martin and Tom was ahaed with many second so I only managed car.
R2 really few people only 4 in T1 someone ( Ivan:D ) hit me damage car and gone in pit after I see Ivan let the track (he apologized to me no problem mate:)) Gabriel and Martin was in battle but maybe Martin lost car he say .....oooppss... only me and Gabriel on track he wait me and we did some good laps but in last lap Gabriel lost car no more wings on your car so this time I wait him and together finished the race at 80km/h....1st Gabriel 2nd Valerio hahahahah

need more guys for these events is really fun drive this cars

Thanks Lee and RD for event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back