gMotor 2 Errors

Last night, in an attempt to install a version of LeMans as an addon track, I managed to completly f*ck up my AMS install. In the end, I gave up, and wiped everything off my computer, and now it's downloading a fresh install to start from the beginning.
I know it's too late now, but to be able to avoid something like this happening in the future, it would interest me what I did, where the missing files actually belong in AMS, and where I could obtain them from to save having to reinstall the next time I have a brainfart. Here's what AMS flagged up when trying to open tracks:

gMotor2 Error
Error loading BKC for material BKC
Error loading global material BKC

Can anybody help me?

Last night, in an attempt to install a version of LeMans as an addon track, I managed to completly f*ck up my AMS install. In the end, I gave up, and wiped everything off my computer, and now it's downloading a fresh install to start from the beginning.
I know it's too late now, but to be able to avoid something like this happening in the future, it would interest me what I did, where the missing files actually belong in AMS, and where I could obtain them from to save having to reinstall the next time I have a brainfart. Here's what AMS flagged up when trying to open tracks:

gMotor2 Error
Error loading BKC for material BKC
Error loading global material BKC

Can anybody help me?

Those are not series errors, by the way, and you could have just done a Steam Integrity Check to replace whatever you mucked-up. You might still find that certain cars or tracks cause these crashes, but then it's pretty obvious that there is a problem with that mod.

Those are not series errors, by the way, and you could have just done a Steam Integrity Check to replace whatever you mucked-up. You might still find that certain cars or tracks cause these crashes, but then it's pretty obvious that there is a problem with that mod.
I did do a Steam Integrity Check, but it found nothing missing that was anything to do with the basic installation, and which it could replace. After reinstalling, and putting the addons in one by one, it seems to've been caused by a version of Zandvoort I was trying to install: either it has some bad files, or I f*cked up (which is not unknown :whistling:). I've got everything back up now, it's running better than ever :D.
And I took the oportunity to spring-clean my AMS addon folder, so I can better see what is what. Thanks for taking an interest :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back