Glava Zete

Tracks Glava Zete 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How did I not know about this track?! Looks amazing fun.

@Lemax , I intended to buy the AC track pack but just now used the donate link to send the 10eur instead of the 'buy now', so I didn't get a download link or anything (I put a note about the Autumn version being irresistible). Sorry to be a pain but could you message me a link or something?

How did I not know about this track?! Looks amazing fun.

@Lemax , I intended to buy the AC track pack but just now used the donate link to send the 10eur instead of the 'buy now', so I didn't get a download link or anything (I put a note about the Autumn version being irresistible). Sorry to be a pain but could you message me a link or something?

Check your inbox now (and spam folder) ;)

Very nice job! I like the variants of the track, the dirt one and the autumn one with the leaves and that quiet feeling. Are you planning on adding more cameras? I think for all the work you did on the graphics a few more cameras would give it justice!

Very nice job! I like the variants of the track, the dirt one and the autumn one with the leaves and that quiet feeling. Are you planning on adding more cameras? I think for all the work you did on the graphics a few more cameras would give it justice!
whenever I have time I will make some cameras to share, at least one set. I really love this track so, the least I can do. Is really bumpy though but you can play with the setup of the cars

Check your inbox now (and spam folder) ;)

Well I had a fair few tracks to play with last night and the scenery / detail in Glava Zete Autumn is fantastic, it really gives a great atmosphere. I tend to drive on vintage street tyres where possible so with no ABS a few of the hairpins may have been overshot :redface:

I also gave Hope Historic a go, for such a long track I found it surprisingly easy to learn, the scenery again is fantastic (which probably helps memorise the layout). In VR it's a proper roller coaster! Had a good race with the AI as well, a hard fought 19th out of 30 lol.

Zero framerate issues on either of the tracks despite the scenery looking very dense, a great job and I'll be trying some more out this evening. €10 for the track pack is a bargain given the quality.

Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Hillclimb/Proto Version (Rocket Bruno 2012 / 2017 livery by TTM) for rally and hillclimb fans!
Delta S4 Proto/Hillclimb FREE RELEASE on 15 April..

xEU1tk2.png
4gw8duX.png
sTnHIdL.png

Hey now! Nice track and nice work :)

I'm not sure if this has been answered (I couldn't find) but am I allowed to host the premium variations of the track on my server and is playable by ppl who don't have premium?

ie. similar to how LA Canyons does it - server owner needs to buy the plat but users just need to DL the base track pack.

thx.

Hello

Where i can donate so i download the other versions of the track?
His home page. I just did that, now let's hope he's alive :D Then i can take my car's rally spec version out there :)

-edit- Very quick response, got to enjoy the tracks real fast, nice service :)

Last edited:
Hello! Yesterday i donate 4 EU for full version, but I have not received the download link. When could I receive it? :) THANKS!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-10 at 10.11.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-10 at 10.11.16.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 22

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering