Tracks Glava Zete [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1visor submitted a new resource:

Glava Zete - hillclimb track in Montenegro

"I present you my track originally created for rFactor and heavily rebuilt for AC.

Glava Zete is hillclimb track in Montenegro.
-length: 6.9km" - Lemax

I went ahead and fixed the track, so the grass at the side of the road no longer a collidable object and therefore won't murder your wheel.

Changelog:

- 3d grass was a collidable object before, that is fixed now, which means you can drop a wheel off the road and it won't send you to the moon

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! Reverse layout would be cool if visually it looks OK.

Have you thought about working on the track mesh at all? it feels a bit... bleh, like lacking in randomness and gives kind of notchy ffb and suspension behaviour feels a bit artificial

Thanks! Reverse layout would be cool if visually it looks OK.

Have you thought about working on the track mesh at all? it feels a bit... bleh, like lacking in randomness and gives kind of notchy ffb and suspension behaviour feels a bit artificial
Well track isn't made by me, I just fixed it because I can't be arsed to wait for the author to do it and decided to share. I do agree though, the physical mesh isn't exactly high res...

While the road could use some more character, indeed, I don't think it's awful or anything like that. This road still provides so much fun...

This may be a stupid question... For authenticity, the Track Surface should be set to "Dusty", correct? That's the lowest AC goes, right?

Just want to give a heads up that I almost got the reverse layout working properly, all I need to do is just move the tents to the end of the track since that's where the new pits are as well as record a new ai line and add cameras (which I know how to do funnily enough). Taking a bit of a rest now though :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back