Resource icon

Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 v0.61

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel.13 submitted a new resource:

Ginetta G55 GT4 - Ginetta G55 GT4 update for AC 1.4

25863824135_09dcc1c548_o.jpg

Hello all. I have created a new thread for this car to avoid confusion. After a few months of work, I can finally say I'm happy to release an updated Ginetta G55 mod! Originally modeled by Bzyku, I was granted permission to update his work after he halted progress on the car due to wheel issues.

First things first, this is not a completely overhauled, brand new Ginetta. We all loved the previous Ginetta, so I kept...

Read more about this resource...

Nice can you please tell me what folder it goes in for some reason it seems half of the cars I do down load don't show up in the right folder so then I cant find her in pick a car in the game. I get confused some times I heard put it in the cars folder,or just drop it in the main root folder? And same with my all my apps I try to install some time it works but most of the time my apps don't show up any where I have being trying to down load a tire temp app for ever and I cant get it to show up any where? One more thing what the heck is this python folder for?? please help me understand what I am doing. Thanks Joe Cronk..

I need help under standing what folder goes where like apps,cars and what is the python folder do exactly when I scrool down my list of things I look for my down loads and I see 2 or 3 content folders same with my apps and my cars are all over same thing I see extra car folders??

Cars go in the assettocorsa\content\cars folder
Tracks go in the assettocorsa\content\tracks folder
Apps go in the assettocorsa\apps\python folder

If you have multiples of these you've done something wrong and can delete any that say copy of or have a number on the end.

• Deleted member 223075

And in Showroom can see glow disc and normaly there are not visible.

Would be awesome if you could do a little Bop it to use with Kunos' Maserati GT4 (As Kunos does among their GT3). Maserati is much faster than the Ginetta on straights currently.
But in the rest they are very on par so congratulations Daniel.13, it seems that you translated that data very well in AC.:);)

Would be awesome if you could do a little Bop it to use with Kunos' Maserati GT4 (As Kunos does among their GT3). Maserati is much faster than the Ginetta on straights currently.
But in the rest they are very on par so congratulations Daniel.13, it seems that you translated that data very well in AC.:);)

I'll have a look mate! The current version of the Ginetta is technically the supercup version, which runs the Michelin tyres and has a little more rear aero. The GT4 spec has about 160mm taken off the rear wing for BOP, should help with the top speed, but maybe a little twitchier through the corners. I'll maybe look into creating an s1 variant so both can be driven.

gt4 decent grids are comming! maserati, toyota, porsche, ur ginetta! maybe eventually we can even get the xbow gtr or the m3 gt4

that vanilla lotus gt4 isnt actually a gt4 or is it?

• Deleted member 223075

So any updates planned for AC v1.9.3 ?

An LOD would be helpful for folks like me with old & slow PCs, and brake-lights that work without running PP Effects. I find that it's a bit slower than the Porsche GT4, but faster than the Lotus GT4, and I don't have the Maserati.

Gotta say that this is still, after dozens of new Kunos cars & dozens of other mods, the best car I've driven in AC!!! Even some Kunos cars don't have working brake lights unless you use PP effects.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.