AC Ginetta G55 GT4 @ Donington Park - Mon 30 Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ginetta G55 GT4.png

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! Our events are open to everybody from complete rookies to seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All Premium members can sign up for this event via the new SimRacing.gp eSports platform which is currently in closed beta. To get access simply contact Bram Hengeveld (Click here) and include your email address in the message. Once you've been added you're ready to race!

Monday 30/11/20
Event Signup:
Click here
Class: Ginetta G55 GT4
Track: Donington Park - National
Slots: 24

Practice: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:50 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Discord Server: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Last edited:
Ross, I see there is only two of us signed up for tomorrow's race. Is it worth tagging some RD members, or are you going to cancel the race? - as things currently stand, I don't mind the guaranteed podium spot, it's the coming last that I object too. :confused: :roflmao:.

I’m going to try to pop in and run it, but being EST it’s going to depend on my work schedule, but at least I’ll be on the right side of the car...meaning the left! :)

Last edited:
I signed in as well via simracing.gp site. If the race takes place: is there a password required or how do I Join the server?

Is it worth tagging some RD members, or are you going to cancel the race?
There are five us now so I'm up for racing if you guys are. It would definitely be worth tagging some peeps to see if they can join us, but I don't know the AC club and it's participants as well as the other organisers. If you don't mind tagging a few people then that would be grand. The more the merrier!

I expected a slightly slow start, what with the SGP system being new. But hopefully over the next few weeks people will get used to it and we'll get more peeps. It's in closed beta now but once it goes public that's where RD's club racing will be heading. Better to ease into it now rather than surprise everyone with a sudden change. :)

Yeah, I'm seeing the same message as above. Occasionally the server does appear, but trying to connect fails.

Really sorry guys, I have no idea what the issue is as it's all worked perfectly up until now. I'll let the SGP team know but obviously that isn't going to help us tonight. :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.