How to: Join the RaceDepartment club races on Simracing.GP?

RD Assetto Corsa (Competizione) Club races are back! And they are back with a bang.

We have various awesome races for our Premium Members to take part in and direct access to many other amazing community events on SGP.

How to join these amazing online races?

1) You are already a closed beta tester at Simracing.GP
  • Go to the RD Community page on SGP and hit apply and message Bram and send them the name of the account you have applied with and they will process your application manually as fast as they can.
2) You are not a beta tester at Simracing.GP yet
  • Please send Bram a private message including your email address. They will send you an invitation link to our community per email and you will have direct access to our races.
3) Ready, Set, Go!

You are now ready to race! Head over to the RaceDepartment community page and sign up for the race(s) by choosing your car.

Normal RaceDepartment Club Racing rules apply, you can find those: here

While you are in Simracing.GP, feel free to browse all the other amazing sim racing communities and their events and championships to see if anything takes your fancy.

Join us in the discord chat during the race if you like, it’s a great way to communicate with fellow drivers and also a nice place to learn from the quicker guys. Join our our Discord channel here

We really hope you can make it and we look forward to seeing you on track.

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium
Jun 5, 2009
Awesomeness... I shall be dusting off the gloves and giving this some attention :)

Nice one all concerned !

Reactions: Ricoow and Andrew

JohannesK

50RPM
Premium
May 17, 2019
Do i need the GT4 DLC when I want to drive a GT3 in the multi class? ACC has been sitting in my library untouched for a year, but Club race might be a good way to get into it

Ricoow

Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff
Staff member
Premium
Nov 13, 2010
Do i need the GT4 DLC when I want to drive a GT3 in the multi class? ACC has been sitting in my library untouched for a year, but Club race might be a good way to get into it
You'll be fine without the DLC, you can see but can't drive them :)

250RPM
Premium
Oct 6, 2016
If you can, I would encourage you to get the GT4's. They are a good drive.

Reactions: Pegleg George

Miguel12358

1RPM
Premium
May 16, 2020
Just send me a DM and I will add you to simracing.gp and you can sign up there.
Thanks for your reply, I did sign up there but I was looking to practice a bit and I can’t find the server. Do I have to go through in game multiplayer servers or through the online browser at simracing.gp?

Cheers

bhendrik

25RPM
Premium
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks for your reply, I did sign up there but I was looking to practice a bit and I can’t find the server. Do I have to go through in game multiplayer servers or through the online browser at simracing.gp?

Cheers
I was thinking the same thing. Will i have to scroll through the MP servers in ACC when the event starts? Or do i start form SGP site?

Günthar Rowe

True2Life Racing
Premium
Feb 24, 2008
I think you would get a few more drivers on the AU servers if the race start wasn't at NZT 11 pm (11 GMT) on a Sunday night. I understand that Aussie has a wide range of time zones to deal with, but 5 million of us Kiwi's get cut out as it's just too late for most.

I race most nights of the week in AUS/NZ leagues which have mostly a higher % of Aussies and I think the latest race start is 10 pm (10.00 GMT), with most starting at 9 pm (9.00 GMT) and generally it isn't a worry with the Aussies lads.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I was thinking the same thing. Will i have to scroll through the MP servers in ACC when the event starts? Or do i start form SGP site?
All SGP events have a special and unique hashtag in the title of the event. You can search for this hashtag in the ACC browser and it will be found immediately once the event servers are launched and searchable.

The hashtag looks something like this 5 character example: #YXFU5

Reactions: bhendrik and DrRob