Resource icon

Other GID patched for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's like dynhud, but personally I prefer it to dynhud. I also has the added bonus of actually working on triple screens which dynhud doesn't! Thanks very much for doing this Martin.

What is gid? Pardon my ignorance!

Looks like this:
trackmap-jpg.65105

It also has less compatibility issues, like I had many issues with rfDynHud not being detected for example, which turned out to be difficult things to debug, like incorrect Java version. You don't need that with GIDHUD.

And about xD? That real delta we have in native hud, is very essencial.
It's a shame we can not leave this delta enabled in native hud and use the GID together.
We had this delta in an xD plugin for rfactor and GSC, is not able to convert?

Martin Vindis submitted a new resource:

GID patched for AMS - GID working with AMS

Read more about this resource...

Ho problemi con questo GID. Dopo aver installato il GID se avvio AMS con il logitech profiler il gioco mi va a rallentatore, mentre se lo avvio dall'icona sul desktop funziona tutto regolarmente. Quindi sicuramente c'è un problema tra il GID ed il logitech profiler. Potete risolverlo ? Grazie.

Last edited:
Ho problemi con questo GID. Dopo aver installato il GID se avvio AMS con il logitech profiler il gioco mi va a rallentatore, mentre se lo avvio dall'icona sul desktop funziona tutto regolarmente. Quindi sicuramente c'è un problema tra il GID ed il logitech profiler. Potete risolverlo ? Grazie.
I have no idea of what you just said, was there a problem?

I have problems with this GID . After installing the GID if AMS start with logitech profiler the game feel like in slow motion , while if you start from the desktop everything works regularly. Then surely there is a problem between the GID and the logitech profiler . You can solve it ? Thank you

thats his message translated

I must be missing a step. Unzipped into the Automobilista folder so I now have a sub folder called GID_AMS_Patched
How do I then select to use the mod as currently I just see the normal DynHUD?
Thanks

Hello Martin. Those who have a logitech steering wheel applied with the logitech profiler profiles to the device, both the FFB for both keys, ranging from simulator to simulator (eg ASM, Assetto Corsa, RF2 etc.etc. Everyone's sake). But these configurations to function they need each simulator is started by Logitech Profiler creates a .exe link of the game. So here's why I start with ASM Logitech Profiler. I hope I explained myself. Anyway thank you for the support.

It's wonderfull, but it's crashing if I try to reset the hud layout. Tried doing it with and without SweetFX (also changing the option in the .ini file) without success.

Is there any way to enable/disable the GID hud without uninstalling it (not just hide it, I mean completelly disable it from loading), so I can change from it to the DynHud when I want to?

Edit: Also, in replays, it shows a sort of TV layout with the horizontal grid, a very big overlay map and the grid list, but I can't change settings or hide everything ALT + SPACE or CTRL + SPACE doesn't work in the replay menu.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea