F1 2011 Ghost Download failed

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All

When trying to download anyone elses ghost i get the following message "Ghost Download failed. One or more of your selected ghosts has failed to download."

This is a new development, a I never used to have this problem. I dont recall making any changes that could possibly relate to this error. Microsoft live network connection status is "moderate", and I am running PFsense for connection.

Any thoughts to help me trouble shoot this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Recently my GFWL won't even sign me in so you getting moderate tells me at least I'm not the only one with this error. I haven't tried troubleshooting this at all since I haven't had the need to be in any multi races recently but I have one theory, are you using xfire ingame with F1 2011? Because I never had that problem until xfire recognized F1 2011 so it could be interfering with GFWL. Just a thought.

Recently my GFWL won't even sign me in so you getting moderate tells me at least I'm not the only one with this error. I haven't tried troubleshooting this at all since I haven't had the need to be in any multi races recently but I have one theory, are you using xfire ingame with F1 2011? Because I never had that problem until xfire recognized F1 2011 so it could be interfering with GFWL. Just a thought.

Thanks Chris. I tried time trial with cross fire disabled and still had the same issue.

Appreciate the suggestion.

Ghost Download failed

Day after day I discover and have problems ... you are not alone.
Yesterday, I had no problem...Today, i have a problem...
It is the server, not a problem occurred during the night ... no ghost has damaged our computers, your game while we slept ...
I feel that more you play, more bugs are auto-generates by f1 2011.
Designers, developers tend to take the players to laboratory rats.
Codemasters has to wake up soon ...

Hi All

When trying to download anyone elses ghost i get the following message "Ghost Download failed. One or more of your selected ghosts has failed to download."

This is a new development, a I never used to have this problem. I dont recall making any changes that could possibly relate to this error. Microsoft live network connection status is "moderate", and I am running PFsense for connection.

Any thoughts to help me trouble shoot this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Further to this, I have now configured pfsense correctly which allows Microsoft live to have a nat type of "open", and also ha upnp active and in use.

Would anyone recommend a re-install? I dont have any other problems with the game, and this is really annoying me. Im never going to know where my mate is faster on track without his ghost :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back