Ghost Cars and Racing Lines are Getting Real

Looking forward to the rewind function to be added! Could solve so many problems! :D
The holographic projection of the car though. I have the impression that the visual effect will only work as intended when your head is fixed at a location, right? I fear that slight movement of head or eye sight will ruin the experience and actually make people slower.

"Soon". You will race/drive among cars driving by AI (yes, maded by Stefano. You understand).
Not sure, this will be "bright" future for drivers, who know what is to "Drive" and where is roots of joy from driving.
One yet, one more "helper". C'mon - set it "off" in most time.
However, it's looks interesting and fun. And however, something similiar will happen :ninja:
Thanks for news.

How would that work? I guess current GPS/GLONASS/Galileo is not accurate enough in all conditions for the system to be reliable and useful?

I already do that in my head, its a weird out of body experience looking at the road ahead of me with my car going through the Scottish Borders at a respectable speed and seeing the lines appear and I watch myself taking those lines and telling me that there is a difference in the road surface or a slight lack of grip on one of the corners, the entire thing is strange and weird to me

I already do that in my head, its a weird out of body experience looking at the road ahead of me with my car going through the Scottish Borders at a respectable speed and seeing the lines appear and I watch myself taking those lines and telling me that there is a difference in the road surface or a slight lack of grip on one of the corners, the entire thing is strange and weird to me

I do it too, it's not wierd - just constantly plot escape routes in case a random driver tries to kill you on top of that. Racing line is naturally the smoothest, so it helps your normal speed driving too - just adjust the "track" for blind corners & when you can't use the full road width.

I do it too, it's not wierd - just constantly plot escape routes in case a random driver tries to kill you on top of that. Racing line is naturally the smoothest, so it helps your normal speed driving too - just adjust the "track" for blind corners & when you can't use the full road width.

Yeah its just natural to me and I watch out for other drivers if they pose a threat to me I tend to leave them in front but if they are coming up from the 6 o'clock position and start to push me I just put the foot down to escape them and then "disappear" only to "reappear" behind them to give them a taste of their own medicine if I am on the main roads, if its on the Scottish border roads, I do slow down to piss them off :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back