This site will help you to set up the MAK-Corp F1 2007 Mod for Race07, GTR Evolution or Race ON in 3 simple steps so that you can drive with exactly the same conditions as our best drivers of the past and present here at Presto GP.
Its necessary to know that Force Feedback and Control Settings as well as Car Setups depend on your specific driving style. The here given settings and setups will most likely help you to improve lap times but in order get optimum results its necessary to adapt them to your liking over time.
Step 1 - Installing the Mod
- Download the mod over Here
- Extract the file to your main Race07 game folder, for example:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\*steam-username*\race 07\
- You can download the Force Feedback and Control Settings of our Champion Reik Major over Here
(these settings are adjusted to a MOMO Racing Wheel)
- Move this file to the following direction:
- Setups of all our pro drivers can be found in the Setup Archive over Here
- Move them to the following direction:
- Since this mod is a League Edition all the listed setups can be used
for each of the 11 cars without a performance difference
- If you still cant find the setup make sure you have set the
"Filter By Car Model" ingame at the Setup/Files menu to "Show All"
To find out more about the league, see the League Information thread Here
All recorded Server Hot-Lap times can be found at PrestoGP.com