Gerard27's Massive Troll Topic (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless google translate is wrong, he called me a cabbage.... :O_o:

Indeed.

He has been send to Simberia to study how they grow their cabbages and other vegetables.

There is also a free IT college there (evening classes), where the use of google translate is taught.

We have a language rule, and it's been ignored. Also insulting other members in any language is not allowed on this forum

AI is cpu calculated ! and it's not easy to script ,in any game ... actually i have never seen good ai in any game before ! it will take them some time to improve it ! we just need to be patient ;)
Actually, if you learn to tweak a few files within downloadable tracks in RACE/GTR series, I made AI extremely enjoyable for me.

By simply tweaking the GDB and AIW files of the tracks, I could decide how like qualifying pace the drivers would be, how strung out the pack would be and their overall pace. I just hope something similar (if not better) can be implemented here!

Indeed.

He has been send to Simberia to study how they grow their cabbages and other vegetables.

There is also a free IT college there (evening classes), where the use of google translate is taught.

We have a language rule, and it's been ignored. Also insulting other members in any language is not allowed on this forum

Au revoir, Gerard!
(it rhymes in his language :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back