Gen 3 V8 Supercars - Camaro & Mustang 2023

I see lots of really awesome skins for the 2023 3rd generation australian supercars, but where are people getting the cars? I've been trying to find them for ages but can't find any. Or are people just using the skins on a gt4 camaro and calling it supercars? :)
If it's a proper v8 supercar style (like the zb/vf etc) i wouldn't mind paying for it. Just want to drive it :D
TIA

Attachments

• camarosupercaregrd.jpg
    camarosupercaregrd.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
I see lots of really awesome skins for the 2023 3rd generation australian supercars, but where are people getting the cars? I've been trying to find them for ages but can't find any. Or are people just using the skins on a gt4 camaro and calling it supercars? :)
If it's a proper v8 supercar style (like the zb/vf etc) i wouldn't mind paying for it. Just want to drive it :D
TIA
Go to Weebly V8 Corsa

No one has done genuine Gen3 for V8 Sipercar series on AC yet, hopefully someone is working on them. People have downloaded VRC ta2 camaro and mustang and change the driveline to make it 6spd although the latest versions are now 6spd.
Still LHD which is not ideal but its a starting point.
There are a handful of skins avalible which are relative to aussie v8 series but not 100% accurate, again its a starting point.
"John Slow" on youtube has done some cool vids with links to the cars, liveries and change wheels.

No one has done genuine Gen3 for V8 Sipercar series on AC yet, hopefully someone is working on them. People have downloaded VRC ta2 camaro and mustang and change the driveline to make it 6spd although the latest versions are now 6spd.
Still LHD which is not ideal but its a starting point.
There are a handful of skins avalible which are relative to aussie v8 series but not 100% accurate, again its a starting point.
"John Slow" on youtube has done some cool vids with links to the cars, liveries and change wheels.
Ive downloaded the latest files and theyre still a 4spd. Ive also tried editing the cars to make them a 6spd but looks like they are edit proof?

Ive downloaded the latest files and theyre still a 4spd. Ive also tried editing the cars to make them a 6spd but looks like they are edit proof?
You can do it with "car tuner" app on RD or alternatively using content manager and changing data files.
There are good videos on youtube on how to do it so it saves the altered file properly.
I have talked to VRC and asked them to do a proper version and they said its a possibility although no commitment was made. They dont mind changes being made to their cars for personal use but would prefer people dont share so unfortunately all I can share with you is advice and not the actual files. After the hours of work people put into developing fantastic mods for us I think it only right to respect their wishes.
Good luck

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea