Game does not recognize my shifters paddles

Not sure why but AC does not recognize my shifters paddles or sequntial . Its recognized in setup wizard calibration . Once Im on the track it does not recognize. Please help. I did do a integrity file clean up thru Steam .

I'm having a similar experience, it suddenly won't recognize my button mappings. They show as working fine in the settings screen but when I go on track the only button that works is the change camera button. Integrity check came back clean, been through the calibration wizard and mappings several times, no luck. Oddly, this happened when I switched to VR but I wouldn't think that would cause it.

Which mappings are you having problems with? There are some mappings that are disabled in VR such as Look Left/Right etc

That could explain it. The "look back" command is the one I need. I could see look left/right being disabled because they aren't really needed in VR, but being able to see behind you is still a needed option so hopefully that one isn't disabled.

That could explain it. The "look back" command is the one I need. I could see look left/right being disabled because they aren't really needed in VR, but being able to see behind you is still a needed option so hopefully that one isn't disabled.

I'm going to need to investigate a bit further. I can't get the look behind to work in VR either but it may be Real Head Motion preventing it from working and not AC itself. There is a note about it in the first post on the RHM thread in the AC forums.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-1-0-2.4755/

also there are some notes about using the reverse view camera to simulate it.
I'll have a play around tomorrow and see if I can get it working.

I'm going to need to investigate a bit further. I can't get the look behind to work in VR either but it may be Real Head Motion preventing it from working and not AC itself. There is a note about it in the first post on the RHM thread in the AC forums.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-1-0-2.4755/

also there are some notes about using the reverse view camera to simulate it.
I'll have a play around tomorrow and see if I can get it working.

Yeah, I gave up on RHM because of the problems with mapping buttons. I'm curious to read your findings, if AC disables the look behind feature when using VR that's unfortunate since some of the cars don't feature interior rearview mirrors.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back