F1 2010 Game crashes when moving to next season

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I just finished my first season and was looking forward to start my second season in the McLaren.

Unfortunately i get the "F1 2010 is stopped working" error each time i try to start the next season form the garage. Up untill now i didn't have any problems with the .exe crashing to the desktop.

I searched the forum and did find some posts that mention the same problem, but no solutions are provided in the replies.

Please let me know if you where able to fix it if you had the same problem and of course how if you did? :)

I been playing the game for quite some time now, had it pre-ordered for the xbox, but switched to the pc version, because i can use a steering wheel on that. Bought a Logitech G27 for this game and a few weeks later a HD Radeon 6870 to get some better graphics and playable framerates.

It would really be very disappointing if this means the end of my carreer in the game.

Yes i did, as soon as i found out it was messed up, i reverted back to the original database.bin file, which fixed the teammate performance issue i got from it.

It really sucks this happened, but i guess i only got myself to blame this time and since it probably isn't gonna be fixed any time soon, i'll just start over again and see how long i'm gonna like it.

Thanks for the response guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back