AC G55 Supercup @ Mugello - Wed 27 March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I just upgraded to premium and would like to join this race (at least as a test)
I downloaded and installed the car and it's there, I can drive it in practice mode.
But when I try to enter the server it says I don't have the content (cars)
Any idea why is this happening?

I just upgraded to premium and would like to join this race (at least as a test)
I downloaded and installed the car and it's there, I can drive it in practice mode.
But when I try to enter the server it says I don't have the content (cars)
Any idea why is this happening?
Hi Archi, someone will help you I'm sure - in the meantime just check to see if you downloaded both the LHD and RHD versions of this car (apologies if you have!).

What a beast this car is! Realised, like a few others, I'd got the wrong car so stayed with std setup - lost count of how many times I went off in the first race, but others were too so persistence paid off a bit:p Funny, the other version that we used for GT4 feels much better/predictable on throttle, but my pedals and ability are playing up so what do I know:roflmao:

My sincere apologies to @Miguel Batista for the rant in the heat of the moment - it was a shock being knocked off on the straight! Sorry my friend:)

Did I hear talk of the BMW 235i being mentioned on TS for next event? Great car for all abilities, and we can swap door handles after;)

Well done to the podium guys, looking forward to watching the replay!

Once again @Craig Dunkley , great choice of car and track, huge thanks for tonight's races - love this 2 race format:inlove:

John

What a beast this car is! Realised, like a few others, I'd got the wrong car so stayed with std setup - lost count of how many times I went off in the first race, but others were too so persistence paid off a bit:p Funny, the other version that we used for GT4 feels much better/predictable on throttle, but my pedals and ability are playing up so what do I know:roflmao:

My sincere apologies to @Miguel Batista for the rant in the heat of the moment - it was a shock being knocked off on the straight! Sorry my friend:)

Did I hear talk of the BMW 235i being mentioned on TS for next event? Great car for all abilities, and we can swap door handles after;)

Well done to the podium guys, looking forward to watching the replay!

Once again @Craig Dunkley , great choice of car and track, huge thanks for tonight's races - love this 2 race format:inlove:

John
No worries from my side. My gf was apparently upset that the cat had been sleeping on a pillow that was now covered in cat hair and she threw said pillow on my face which hit the keyboard killing my ffb, the oculus camera making my viewpoint shift in an instant which made me swerve because suddenly my head was displaced from my body and was looking out of the drivers side window...

Worst of all, I failed to participate in second race... just when I started to get the first two chicanes right. Not cool. Still good fun and appologies for the accident. VR is dangerous. Someone could've waled in the room and stabbed me and I would be non the wiser.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.